'Is Morrissey retiring' in tomorrow's NME

Sarah

I've spoke to the writer - i.e. Jamie, who posted the original thread requesting comments.

He says he will come back on the site next week (Mon or Tues, probably) to answer the concerns and criticisms raised on this and the other 'retirement' thread in the Discussion forum.

I thought we deserved some answers on the 'shoddy journalism' accusations.

I'm buzzing with excitement!

Why give him the attention? It would have been better if people had ignored him in the first place.

Yes, I know, but...shoulda woulda coulda....if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

The fact is we are where we are. It's not about giving him attention - for me, it's about requesting answers to the shoddy journalism that was initiated in first place.

As Morrissey fans, we of all people should at least try to understand the ways of working of journalists, due to his many mentions of that trade/business sector over the years.

really, why would anybody give a toss about any of this f***ing nonsense?

The NME=New Manure Explosion...

Seriously...all they print is Crap

Classic!

It was them that came up with the stupid story that Morrissey was playing at the o2 wireless festival and got people's hopes up when it was a load of poop. I stopped believing anything in NME after that episode.

really, why would anybody give a toss about any of this f***ing nonsense?

Perhaps some people might feel they were duped into commenting on the prospect of their hero retiring....I'm sorry if you don't think the issue was worth getting annoyed about.

Back
Top Bottom