Is Morrissey a Spiritual or Religious Leader?

of course he is. from difficult child to spectral hand.

is your signature promoting smoking? I told these kids that work at the coffee shop that smoking is stupid.

I think he is.

ok, well, i am one of those Ken Wilber* people :crazy:
and id say Moz is defo an apostle of
Altitudes_big3.jpg

"the green level" :)
this is a good level to be, but we can all do better, including Morrissey :thumb:
remember, for a truly integral approach to this stuff
one must not only transcend but include that which one has been before :guitar:

*=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Wilber

I go from orange to teal. I have hit those other colors on mushrooms or whatever.
Once I took mushrooms in Sedona and I thought about all the nuclear missiles aimed at everyone, and you would think that would be a bummer, but it reminded me of all these world leaders seeing who had the biggest dick, most warheads, and I laughed at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I go from orange to teal. I have hit those other colors on mushrooms or whatever.

yeah, im usually amber(blue) to green most days :o
but ive had more than one "2nd tier" moment in NZ :straightface:
which has been real cool :)
the internet should be capable of that too i think :thumb:

the internet should do what?

help allow us to achieve higher levels of consciousness
but as a species, there has been a severe regression in many people's ability to be empathic as they become more technologically driven
i know i fight this, dont you?

the thing is the Internet also allows people to be mean anonymously. Have you ever heard of that?

the thing is the Internet also allows people to be mean anonymously. Have you ever heard of that?

i have a memory of it yes, and although it gives their person anonymity
this only really hurts that person who uses the internet to hide their meanness behind :crazy:
actually, it only makes their wretchedness that much more obvious to them(or it should unless they are real dumb or somehow mentally impaired)
of course, if they think are real funny at the same time when they are "mean" :lbf:
well then, one cannot really blame for being too mean, can we? :straightface:

Last edited:
i have a memory of it yes, and although it gives their person anonymity
this only really hurts that person who uses the internet to hide their meanness behind :crazy:
actually, it only makes their wretchedness that much more obvious to them(or it should unless they are real dumb or somehow mentally impaired)
of course, if they think are real funny at the same time when they are :"mean" :lbf:
well then, one cannot really blame for being too mean, can we? :straightface:

I'm rubber, you're glue?

I'm rubber, you're glue?

No kiwi lemonade until the fall. Seasonal flavored lemonade means that the raspberry lemonade will be in circulation until at least July.

No, but Walter Mercado is my spiritual guide!
vfwz8y.jpg

Fierce!!! *snaps in a z-formation*

Morrissey could never rock a cape like Walter.

The KLF are my Gods.
klf.jpg

Last edited:
If you ever reach total enlightenment while you're drinking a beer, I bet it makes beer shoot out your nose.

No, but Walter Mercado is my spiritual guide!
vfwz8y.jpg

Fierce!!! *snaps in a z-formation*

Morrissey could never rock a cape like Walter.

The KLF are my Gods.
klf.jpg

the KLF lived out my fantasy of what pop stardom should be and made some classic music that is as fresh today as it was in 1991 or so.

the KLF lived out my fantasy of what pop stardom should be and made some classic music that is as fresh today as it was in 1991 or so.
Correctomundo.

they have to make another KLF record someday.
No.
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/umlJO5XA-_Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/umlJO5XA-_Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Tags
klf ftw war = lulz
Back
Top Bottom