Is James Maker the only support-act @ Earls Court?

> or are we in for a surprise?

well if there is a surprise - its well kept!

its doing my head in not knowing. the doors open too early for just one support band.

> well if there is a surprise - its well kept!

> its doing my head in not knowing. the doors open too early for just one
> support band.

hope it's not Maker, saw him in Paris, I mean why can't we have great acts supporting in London too!!!

> hope it's not Maker, saw him in Paris, I mean why can't we have great acts
> supporting in London too!!!

maker is 100% supporting london - but i just thought there might be more than one

> maker is 100% supporting london - but i just thought there might be more
> than one

I'm sure I saw somewhere that Remma are also supporting - can't for the life of me remember where, but I'll try and come back later with a link.

The surprise is seeing Morrissey in Court without his lawyers.

> or are we in for a surprise?

Well I find it unlikely that it will be only 1 support act. I have never heard anything by James Maker but if there has been two supports in all the others then the chances are there will be 3 at Earls Court too. Most of the rumours that were going around though have been proved wrong.

Who is supporting in Brighton? Has PJ Harvey now left the tour?

If there is another support it'll either be someone a bit obscure who they've got in at the last moment or someone brilliant that they've kept quiet about. I suspect the former but hoping for the latter

Don't think it's Remma, according to this they're sitting their mock Leaving at Christmas

> I'm sure I saw somewhere that Remma are also supporting - can't for the
> life of me remember where, but I'll try and come back later with a link.

Slight exaggeration perhaps, but they are all still in school AFAIK.
From http://easyjetinflight.com/features/2004/dec/IrishMusic.html

While there's nary a laughter line between them, The Frames are geriatrics compared to the five Cork teenagers signed earlier this year by Morrissey to his Attack label. Remma's "Worry Young" single is currently number 121 in the US, but they can't go over to promote it because they've their mock exams coming up at Christmas. Sixth-form duties taken care of though, and it's straight to the airport.

It would be great if it was Nancy Sinatra and ( or ) Gene
Lets pray

Now that we know the show is going to be recorded for release, I guess that's the surprise, so make some noise. The crowd's whistles on 'Rank' really work well with 'Still Ill'. Make it a night to remember, give it your all!

Someone else said he prays Nancy doesn't support in Earl's Court.
And Gene had split btw.

> It would be great if it was Nancy Sinatra and ( or ) Gene
> Lets pray

Back
Top Bottom