I'm thinking of buying The Feelings album

"sewn"???!!! that's the one where he sings about someone having his kidneys in a half-nelson, or something. you must be mistaken.

as for going to see them... are you taking the piss????????

Thats the one. No I'm not taking the pith. But then again I didn't buy my ticket :)

Just listen to them on myspace until they sound as poor as you know they are. This is how I talked myself out of buying...Orson's album ARGH haha

who likes the feeling

incredible new band
i see alot of the smiths in their music, especially the lyrics

were they fans of the smiths?

Are you having a giraffe?! This band is AWFUL! I'm sorry, I know you can say music is normally alot down to taste but I wouldn't ever forgive one of my friends liking this dog shit band. I can forgive Lilybett's love of Orson as she puts up with my mild obsession for Girls Aloud but THE FEELING? Gimme a break! And the worst thing is, they always get in your head!

Sign of a good band....sorry sister steve.....GIRLS ALOUD...*faints*:D

I'm sorry.. My Chemical Romance, Slum Mum?! :rolleyes:

MCR are a cracking group. Catchy tunes.....I can't wait to see them in a couple of weeks. But Girls Aloud....*shudders*:D

Re: who likes the feeling

incredible new band

See a lot of SMITHS in their lyrics? Are you taking the piss? Smiths' lyrics were witty, inspiring, humourous and insightful. The Feeling's are nothing in comparison.

incredible new band

Help, my ancient threads keep getting resurrected! (think I may have upset a Fratellis's fan on the other one; what the heck's he doing round here!).
Err, I did buy this album in the end but took it back to the shop. 3 or 4 great songs (love it when you call, people in love etc) but the rest of it was pretty weak.

Yes, the singer's a big Smiths/Moz fan. In the recent Smiths special in Uncut, he nominated "Boy with the Thorn" as his favourite Smiths song saying that it contained Morrissey's most delicious yodel ever! Hard to disagree!

The second to last single did remind me a bit of Morrissey.
"I love it when you call but you never call at all" is a classic Moz-esque lyric!
Maurice

I think they're awful, awful, truly awful...did i stress that enough?
I know it's all your choices and that's fair enough but try look beyond what you hear on turgid radio stations and see on your TV's, The Feeling are devil spawn.

Night!

Help, my ancient threads keep getting resurrected! (think I may have upset a Fratellis's fan on the other one; what the heck's he doing round here!).
Err, I did buy this album in the end but took it back to the shop. 3 or 4 great songs (love it when you call, people in love etc) but the rest of it was pretty weak.

Yes, the singer's a big Smiths/Moz fan. In the recent Smiths special in Uncut, he nominated "Boy with the Thorn" as his favourite Smiths song saying that it contained Morrissey's most delicious yodel ever! Hard to disagree!

The second to last single did remind me a bit of Morrissey.
"I love it when you call but you never call at all" is a classic Moz-esque lyric!
Maurice
I too bought the album (still a cause of many harsh words between HIM and I) and I was going ot see them but the tickets sold out while I was trying to decide whether to go. Yes, I am serious, no, I am not ashamed and I never will be. So there!

Back
Top Bottom