I'm addicted to music...

• Thread starter no real names during wartime
  • Start date
Re: No offense to you Fab, but he's talentless trash.

> There's a Best of going round now.. I must get it.. they had
> some cool moments.. Is this that 'best Of' of some later work..?

The best of is a compilation of tracks from their first three albums, on Fontana. ("The Lilac Time", "Paradise Circus" and "& Love For All", plus a second disc of virtually every b-side from this period and a few unreleased tracks. Since then they've done three more albums, "Astronauts" on Creation in '91, and "Looking For a Day In The Night" and "lilac6" on Cooking Vinyl. (The label where bands from the 80's go to die, seemingly)

> What's the Serge G compilation like.. I can't think much more
> than J'Taime..!!

Amazingly, my "best of" doesn't have 'J'taime' on it! It's good though ..... I can see where Jarvis Cocker got a lot of his ideas fromn. Throaty, sexed up 'talking' over a backdrop of strings. The earlier, poppier stuff from the 60's and 70's is better than the later 80's stuff, which is spoilt by bad production. But it is a pretty good compilation.

Re: but a dummy he is...

No,beauty is when I'm jerking my self off on your mom's face and then afterwardz,I shoot out a rather large load in her buttox,that'z a thing of pure beauty,get it right phuckknob.

Re: He is a genius!!!....

I allready knew that I was,you didn't have to spread that newz around. Stop it,you're making me blush,Like when your mom wanted me to get her in the schitter,I blushed for a moment and then proceeded to rail her.She was a real hootenany. She kept telling me that you were a failed abortion,that i can believe. I remember her saying"man,could you have a son who looked like that?" and I said," sure to take a nice dumpity dump on" We both laughed and then went to bed.

Re: My taste for music is something unique

case 1:

The very best of Bananaramas
The first album of Abba
That cd with William Shatner singing Lucy in the sky...
Boney M-The complete works
Olivia newton John (xanadu remix)
Vanila Ice- sexy songs
El Vez -Macho macho macho
A cd of that band I don't remember the name, but they sing: I'M TOO SEXY FOR MY LOVE, TOO SEXY FOR MY LOVE, SO SEXY YEAAAAH
Boz-Maladjusted
Ringo Starr- ugh! ug! oh-ho-ho
Madonna-Material girl
Rick Martin-vive la vida loco
Menudo- no te reprimaz
Judas Priest- best of
Motorhead-most of
Michael Jackson- songs of a caucasian black man to listen to in your bathroom
Willie Nelson- songs to scare your cat
Enimem- I am a son of a bitch, a stupid, an asshole, a complete waste of time to human race, BUT I'M NICE LOOKING (remix version)

and lots of great albums just like these. Now tell me: I don't have a great taste, huh?

You forgot MY Penis in your mouth By Mr.Proper. That's sure to climb the chartz. Make sure you go to tower recordz and get it,hurry they're going fast!

> No,beauty is when I'm jerking my self off on your mom's face

and while you do that, I'm taking a schit down your throat....a rather large one I might add.

> then afterwardz,I shoot out a rather large load in her
> buttox,

while I cap off the @#!!! I just had you eat with a gallon of pure Swiss Alps Evian water piss...hope you're thirsty!

>that'z a thing of pure beauty,get it right phuckknob.

I did.

Thanks, and have a sunshine day!!

Re: Do you call that little wart a penis?

Actually I just have this one: The little wart between my legs-by Mr. Proper. It's a nice album, I admit, but not a success.

> You forgot MY Penis in your mouth By Mr.Proper. That's sure to
> climb the chartz. Make sure you go to tower recordz and get
> it,hurry they're going fast!

Oh my god, you're right, they ARE going fast!!! Shortly after purchasing my copy I knew exactly what a 2 inch cock tasted like! Sadly, it left me crazing more (preferably a real man on the follow up cd).

> There's a Best of going round now.. I must get it.. they had
> some cool moments.. Is this that 'best Of' of some later work..?

> What's the Serge G compilation like.. I can't think much more
> than J'Taime..!!

Hey Ruffian, two good Serge Gainsbourg cds to get are "Comic Strip" and "Colour Cafe" Check them out!

Re: Share your list, Russ

> On my desk now:

> Goldfrapp - Felt Mountain
> Groove Armada - Goodbye Country Hello Nightclub
> Zero 7 - Simple things
> Mercury Rev - All is dream
> Cocteau Twins - Heaven or Las Vegas
> Kings of Convenience - Quiet is the new Loud
> Air - Virgin Suicides and Moon Safari
> DJ Tiesto - Live in Amsterdam
> Massive Attack - Blue Lines
> The Smiths - Queen is Dead
> Morrissey - Vauxhall
> Portishead - Dummy
> Kate Bush - Sensual World & Hounds of Love

Cocteau twins, heaven or las vegas, quite possibly the most beautiful album ever made (i love it while im on the sunbed). By the way russ, take this how you want but you should buy the sundays album blind if you like all these female singers/bands of the same type, you will not regret it.

No that would be wrong,how about "my large dog in your bopty tonight" By Mr.Proper and his Brother Jerkmehoff? we'd sell millionz. I have it,hold the phone how about " no thankz,I don't need crabz,herpez or syphillis" by Mr.proper? what a delightful treat.

Hey,you were dumb enough to buy the first copy,It wasn't my fault if you weren't satisfied,hell,with a hole the size of the one you have, a truck wouldn't make you happy. bottom line is: you have my c.ock on your breath,I like the way that soundz.tastez good doezn't it?? I thought so. In the immortal wordz of Kid Rock" phuck you bitch you had my ballz and cock in your mouth" ha

I don't know,why not give your momsy a call and ask? she seemed quit happy with my "little wart" in her arse. Tell her she owez me nothing for the free spooge in her butt I left her,that was on me.

> Hey,you were dumb enough to buy the first copy,

Actually it was a demo copy...free giveaway at a truckstop on the turnpike

>It wasn't my
> fault if you weren't satisfied,

Right, it's not your fault god short changed you

>hell,with a hole the size of the
> one you have, a truck wouldn't make you happy.

The trucker might though...if he has more than you do

>bottom line is:
> you have my c.ock on your breath,

I'd heard your cock smelled like pepperoni & hot pepper pizza

>I like the way that
> soundz.tastez good doezn't it??

Mmmm, pepperoni & hot pepper pizza, mmm

>I thought so.

You thought?

> In the immortal
> wordz of Kid Rock" phuck you bitch you had my ballz and
> cock in your mouth" ha

Not on my worst day.

Thanks again for playing, and have a sunshine day!!

That would be nice, my angel, but how about "Mr. Proper wouldn't give hiss ass to Bin Laden, unless if dear Laden allows him to swallow all the sweet taliban milk??

But the question is: How can we find a cock so short like that? Even if that was on my breasts or mouth? Just with a magnifying glass, I'm afraid.

How can you take a schit down my throat if im gang raping your mom with the dog? huh? tell me? Your really are a phuckin buckethead. what's the difference between you and pile of schit?? nothing,you both stink.ha ha ha

Good call there.hell,I bet old bin laden needz a phuck? I could phuck him too,except,wouldn't aht be doing the country a favor? we'd be able to get rid of hiz camel selling,liqour store owning,towel head titong ass once and for all.I'm up for that.