ignored users comments

You can suppress certain users' comments by viewing their profile, then clicking the "Add * to Your Ignore List" link. Their comments will appear in a suppressed format--you can still view them, but by default, you just see the user's name and post number.

:D

ah ok, thank you ;)

ha ha aww Di! no one could ignore you. :D
You have the option to put other board users on ignore meaning you miss all their comments unless someone quotes them then you might see the comments in the other persons comment. (too many comments there)

and thank you.

I haven't had to do this so far, that's a good thing :D

Hahaha, vBulletin does not have the function to quote a signature. :D

BTW, to make a quote your siggy are you supposed to capture it and make an image out of it? Because I'm loving a quote I saw around here with moving emoticons and I don't think I can make it my siggy...
Do you know?

BTW, to make a quote your siggy are you supposed to capture it and make an image out of it? Because I'm loving a quote I saw around here with moving emoticons and I don't think I can make it my siggy...
Do you know?

No, just quote the post, then copy and paste the text into your sig. Voila! And the little
viewpost.gif
button will even take you to the original post. Check out Busy Clippers's sig for an example.

Back
Top Bottom