Ignore the cowardly troll using the name "freeyoursel®" without the 'f'.

F

freeyourself®

Twinkle/darker star, and other spiteful types, may wish to encourage him, relishing, as they do, any attack upon me, but I expect the real people to treat him with the contempt he deserves.

Well if i have I must of misplaced them

Give me em back...

fao: freeyoursel/f /same thing anyway/who cares

do you ever post anything vaguely relating to Morrissey on this website?

You are like number 1 troll here....you realise that?

xxx

Re: there aint a spiteful bone in my body...

Then why, on several occasions recently, have you joined in, making snide posts against me and generally encouraging the troll who has made it his life's work to try and antagonise me on this site?
I don't imagine things and I could search back through your posts and produce proof if I felt it necessary.
The thing is, most people who visit here regularly, such as yourself, know there has been an absurd campaign against me recently by some highly unpleasant character who has developed a psychotic obsession with me, and has been consistently attacking me, or attempting to discredit me, on the whole of this site.
You obviously know this, yet you have, of your own free will, and on several occasions, joined in and laughed along while i have been fending off a torrent of abuse.
I had NEVER done anything malicious towards you, on the contrary, I had been friendly towards you in the chatroom on a couple of occasions, that is when you use your registered name, 'Twinkle', and not one of your many aliases.
This is why I detest you, because what you have done is worse, in my view, than what the troll does, as he seems to have a genuine hatred for me for some strange reason known only to himself, but you just think it's funny to kick a man when he's down.
So yes, you are spiteful and i'd appreciate it if you didn't address me again, on this website, or anywhere else.

well tuff titties im going to address it....

" Then why, on several occasions recently, have you joined in, making snide
posts against me and generally encouraging the troll who has made it his
life's work to try and antagonise me on this site? "

For your information I dont sit in here 24/7 and monitor the comes and goings of fellow posters, so I really have no aspect of 'trolls names' or 'real ones' if such a thing exists. And to be honest I dont really care, I have a few select friends who I banter with and thats enough for me!

"I don't imagine things and I could search back through your posts and
produce proof if I felt it necessary."

If you feel the need to do that then go ahead, if your life is so f***ing boring and you have nothing else better to do go for it... I couldn't care less!!

"The thing is, most people who visit here regularly, such as yourself, know
there has been an absurd campaign against me recently by some highly
unpleasant character who has developed a psychotic obsession with me, and
has been consistently attacking me, or attempting to discredit me, on the
whole of this site.
You obviously know this, yet you have, of your own free will, and on
several occasions, joined in and laughed along while i have been fending
off a torrent of abuse. "

No I don't know this, as I said before I don't read all the posts just the ones that i find INTERESTING... And if I had noticed why do you presume I would want to defend the honour of someone i don't even know...

You posted pictures and poked fun of a friend of mine last week and I suppose that was an 'OK' thing to do was it? I only post as darkest star on this message board my aliases in chat are quite frankly no concern of yours, so GROW up! I don't give a flying f*** whether you detest me or not... Your views and comments have absolutely no impact on me at all... GET A LIFE!

And this will my last post ever addressed to YOU! But feel free to continue picking arguments if you wish you're obviously in need of an hobby!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go f*** yourself you fat old bitch, no one else will.

Back
Top Bottom