IBEH video.. Will there be one..

of course there'll be a video, he's making a commercial effort to sell this album to fans and new-fans, a video will be the over produced icing on the cake...

...as for the new single...over-produced? Not at all, it's a pop record which actually stands out in 2004, much like The Smiths did in 1983. You can't over-produce an album today, not since they banned it in Belgium.

:{

sheffield hallam forever

Re: I think it's called "Subterranean" now

> and does MTV still run 120 minutes?

And it might only be on MTV2. I don't know. Boycott MTV regardless.

> and does MTV still run 120 minutes?

Nope. No more 120 minutes. Stopped watching MTV since there was no longer 120 minutes. Can't tell you how long it's been sinced it aired!
Maybe, just maybe Fuse might consider it. Doesn't appear any Smiths or Morrissey exists in their 'catalog' though. Hmm, VH1 perhaps?

MTV2 in the uk always have Smiths tracks on - Panic, Charming Man, What Difference..., How Soon..., ...Sunday.

seriously, if the songs a hit (i.e. top 20) in the Uk, which it will be (and mark my words it will - Starsailor were top 5!) the video will certainly be on MTV, at least in the UK.

Are sentences allowed to have 2 bracketed comments?

mtv europe hosts alternative nation nowdays

however, for some bizare reason you can watch some pretty cool stuff in the prime time too...

Back
Top Bottom