I nominate Tony Blair as the first great leader of the 21st Century

• Thread starter LoafingOaf - The Great Satan
  • Start date
oh brother

> So rather than reading into your posts, if you say Bush's foreign policy
> makes him a "fascist" and "terrorist" and so on, what
> did Clinton's foreign policy make HIM?

actually, moron, i never called bush a "terrorist" to my recollection and i only called him a fascist in regards to his domestic policies and not his foreign ones (i.e. the patriot 1 and 2 acts). therefore, there is no reason to respond to your post since it puts words into my mouth, but i'm doing it anyway. i said i never liked clinton, but hey, last time i checked, he never tried to take civil liberties away from the american people. and last time i checked, saying that it's stupid to bash clinton for things he did in his personal life is not the same as saying he was a wonderful president with a wonderful foreign policy -- which i don't think is true incidentally. remember, i'm not a f***ing democrat. furthermore, i can't say i'm proud of this country's international record in general. even it's "moral" victories have not been as pure as people try to say they were.

so stop putting words into my mouth, why don't you. oh, and f*** off, since putting words into my mouth and other people's mouths is the only way you can maintain your pathetic self-righteous attitude. at least i don't pretend to change the f***ing world with my posts -- unlike your sorry ass.

Back
Top Bottom