"I Like You"

E

Erik

Is this going to be the 5th single or not?
During the Steve Wright interview Moz was asked
if "Jesus" was the last single off the album to
which he relied "Yeazzz" - did he mean the last
British single?
I hope he still releases "I Like You" for the last
US single. I really want to hear:

"Home Is A Question Mark"

He said it was the last single. I wouldn't think he'd release a single in the US and not in the UK, since the singles have done better there. Also, if he is going to release a new album in the new year, he probably doesn't want to have a single from "Quarry" and then a new album come out back-to-back. Maybe he wants to keep "Quarry" all in 2004, since it's been such a phenomenal year, I don't know...

> He said it was the last single. I wouldn't think he'd release a single in
> the US and not in the UK, since the singles have done better there. Also,
> if he is going to release a new album in the new year, he probably doesn't
> want to have a single from "Quarry" and then a new album come
> out back-to-back. Maybe he wants to keep "Quarry" all in 2004,
> since it's been such a phenomenal year, I don't know...

He's releasing a duet with Elton John of the old Queen track 'under pressure' in mid march on attack (they really will let him do anything). You think "Quarry" was big....

How the HELL did you find out about the Elton duet?!? That was supposed to be strictly top secret, Mr. Smith! I want to know your sources, and I want to know them NOW! Oh, heck, since you already know, I'll go ahead and tell you one thing: March. That's all I'm saying.

Also, that 'Vanilla Ice' character has been begging Elton to let him "be-bop" the baseline to "Under Pressure" (if you remember, Mr. Smith, he stole, I mean 'sampled' it for his track, "Ice Ice Baby"), and while Elton was okay with it -- heck, he was even GIDDY about it, Mr. Smith, just between you and me - but Mozzer won't hear of it. Seems he lumps Mr. Ice in with synthesizers, hmm... But think of it, Mr. Smith! We'll get to hear 'dueling sides', after all!!! I'm gettin' all weepy just THINKING about it, Mr. Smith!

Abrahan is not the only person who uses three dots!

he's the only one who CONSTANTLY uses them, so f*** off

Are you that Smithson character fom MM?

Or did you just copy his name?

Back
Top Bottom