I know quite a bit about Dr. King and Ghandi as they were peace makers, Rastas are peaceful too!!!

Re: Mohammed Ali was the great boxer he wasn't peaceful but one of the most handsom men ever!!!

Re: I always looked at Mohammed Ali/Cassios Clay on TV and I thought what a beautiful looking man!

Re: I always looked at Mohammed Ali/Cassios Clay on TV and I thought what a beautiful looking man!

Don't let him hear you calling him Cassius!

Re: Yes I know Casious was his slave name ok!! white oppression!!!

Re: Bardot are you a white or a black panther or something??

Re: Bardot are you a white or a black panther or something??

Ha ha! No, Andy, I was just having a laugh with you. I'm not any kind of Panther. I just googled 'White Panthers' to find out if I was one! According to their manifesto the White Panthers believe in freedom of all prisoners everywhere - which would include rapists, paedophiles, killers etc. No thank you! There are more than enough of those as it is, and they don't seem to be able to leave me alone!

Did you know the brilliant Clash song 'What's My Name?' was inspired by the episode in the ring when Ali's opponent kept taunting him by calling him by his 'slave name' Cassius Clay? When he had finally knocked him down, Ali responded by demanding repeatedly "WHat's my name?" "What's my name?" until the loser was forced to concede and call him Ali.

"Dr"Martin Luther King - Sex Beast!

Just be careful not to mix up the private and the public persona when talking about "Dr" Luther King. As a woman, and a white women at that, I certainly wouldn't want to be left alone with that monster.

For anyone interested in an alternative view of King go to....

http://cvilleindymedia.org/newswire.php?story_id=749

Even if this item does have a right-wing bias, it certainly sheds light on King's character and sordid personal life.

Read and enjoy.

PS. Ghandi's cool, though!

Back
Top Bottom