I just want to say it one more time and then i'll never say it again..

W

Wanda

MEXICO SUCKS. NOTHING IS WORSE. HOW DID HE MANAGE TO BE SO BAD. IT WOULD HAVE SOUNDED BAD ON KILL UNCLE. OK. I'M NOT OVER IT BUT I WILL KEEP IT TO MYSELF FROM NOW ON.

come on, honey. sure some of the rhymes are a bit clumsy ("if you're rich and you're white, you'll be all right"), but his sentiment is nice and some of the imagery is lovely.

and *gulp* i like kill uncle. it has grown on me. i mean, i dont love it and i dont like every song on it, but "our frank," "mute witness," "found, found, found," "sing your life," and "driving your girlfriend home" are all good songs. and moz looks dead sexy in the our frank vid.

Kind Mindy

you are obviously a nicer person than me it seems

i cannot criticise morrissey. i have no desire to do so, really. although, i make an exception for "golden lights."

Morrissey is such a liar

> MEXICO SUCKS. NOTHING IS WORSE. HOW DID HE MANAGE TO BE SO BAD. IT WOULD
> HAVE SOUNDED BAD ON KILL UNCLE. OK. I'M NOT OVER IT BUT I WILL KEEP IT TO
> MYSELF FROM NOW ON.
I know this guy and he said the record company he works for threw Morrissey out because his demo tape had mexico on it and a bunch of mexican sounding crap on it. It has nothing to do with his band.

Re: Morrissey is such a liar

> I know this guy and he said the record company he works for threw
> Morrissey out because his demo tape had mexico on it and a bunch of
> mexican sounding crap on it. It has nothing to do with his band.

did they get a bunch of mexican things like tamales and record the sounds they make? i'm confused as to what it could be if the band's not involved.

Re: I thought it said Kill Mindy. Hmm.

and now i know how julia riley felt.

Re: let's groove is such an ignorant

> did they get a bunch of mexican things like tamales and record the sounds
> they make? i'm confused as to what it could be if the band's not involved.
----
hahahahaha take that !! ignorant loser "lets groove tonight"

Back
Top Bottom