I have a ticket to Top Of The Pops on Friday

M

mspendl828

So Morrissey better bloody turn up!

Anyone know how the filming of TOTP goes? Hopefully Moz will be the first they film so we can leave straight after and not have to sit through Rachel Stevens, Ash and whoever else is on.

And how easy would it be to get on stage...?

Mike, you're a top lad and all, but u cant seriously consider jumping on stage :S unless its for rachel stevens of course ;-) she will probably be miming so it wont screw her performance up. Pinch her arse and leggit!

MBB321

> So Morrissey better bloody turn up!

> Anyone know how the filming of TOTP goes? Hopefully Moz will be the first
> they film so we can leave straight after and not have to sit through
> Rachel Stevens, Ash and whoever else is on.

> And how easy would it be to get on stage...?

I'm really sorry to say i think Morrissey's appearance has been filmed already, i believe he's back in the US now, Kilborn etc....i may be wrong.....anybody?

cheers
Kes

Well it does only take 7 hours to fly the atlantic....

Besides, when I get there I can just ask if he's there or not and if they say no, leave and just have a night out in london.

> I'm really sorry to say i think Morrissey's appearance has been filmed
> already, i believe he's back in the US now, Kilborn etc....i may be
> wrong.....anybody?

> cheers
> Kes

How'd you find out then plan!?

Which stage did you think I'd be trying to get on!?

> Mike, you're a top lad and all, but u cant seriously consider jumping on
> stage :S unless its for rachel stevens of course ;-) she will probably be
> miming so it wont screw her performance up. Pinch her arse and leggit!

> MBB321

Moz is playing FOTGTD live so I assume it'll be recorded live

if that makes sense. I'd be surprised if he literally plays it live to air. Especially with certain people prepared to jump on stage and mess things up.

But it is Top Of The Pops, so the odds are that no one who's there will be want to do that

apart from me and Michele.

Tickets for it are sent out weeks, probably even months in advance, so when you get them you don't know who'll be performing. I'm just lucky I know someone who knows someone who knows someone etc etc. So the people there, or at least the vast majority of them probably won't know, and even more likey, won't care who Morrissey is. So there would appear to be very little threat of anyone wanting to shake hands/hug/whatever.

I hope he is there on Friday for you but I suspect he may have recorded it live earlier.

Isn't there someone you can contact at the BBC to check before you venture down to the big shithole in the south?

Not according to the TOTP website.

But i was going down there for the weekend anyway for other reasons, this just came up as a surprise bonus when I was talking to a mate earlier in the week.

I'm going to try and find a number, but if not I'll just ask before we go in.

Back
Top Bottom