I am sorry if I have upset anyone or ruined anyone's evening..

G

george

I did enjoy the gig at the Royal Festival Hall. I don't know why I shouted that rubbish out about Keith Richards it didn't mean anything I just got carryed away.I think Johnny Marr is a really nice man and I do not have a problem with him at all or anyone.And yes I do like Andy Rourke.

Well, not "ruin", but it was out of place. We were there to celebrate the music and life of Kirsty, there were a lot of lumps in throats, so all that Andy business was a bit inappropriate, that's all. I don't think you're mad really but I just didnt understand why that of all gigs you decided to do that - I mean he wasn't even there!

You seem a nice person and you love music and BDB and Smiths so good on you but - one bit of advice - I'd save the constant shouts of Andy Rourke to gigs where he's actually appearing at the very least. That way you look merely enthusiastic, last Monday at RFH you looked kinda bonkers. If you were shouting Johnny Marr it'd have made sense.

Re: Good point Nurse Rached.

It was wrong of me to shout out that rubbish I can see that now it was very out of place. I like Kirsty MacColl's music I think she had a very nice singing voice and I also like some of her Father Ewan MacColl's folk music and he has died as well now.