I am so upset to think Andy Rourke hates me and wants me to go to prison?

> Is this true. I really need to know as it is worrying me.

Why not go onto his site & leave him a message? Oh, I forgot! You're banned from there aren't you? That's why you're ruining this site....

What does your name mean?

Are you a skinhead? Are you racist?

Re: What does your name mean?

> Are you a skinhead? Are you racist?

Yes I'm a Skinhead. No I'm not a Racist!!!! My name comes from a book by Richard Allen which is where Morrissey got the song title "Suedehead" from. The original & proper Skinheads in 1960's England listened to Ska, Bluebeat, Motown & Reggae which I do too!

> Yes I'm a Skinhead. No I'm not a Racist!!!! My name comes from a book by
> Richard Allen which is where Morrissey got the song title
> "Suedehead" from. The original & proper Skinheads in 1960's
> England listened to Ska, Bluebeat, Motown & Reggae which I do too!

I'm glad to hear that, because I've always liked you quite a lot. Yes. Just wondering, are you good in bed?

> Are you a skinhead? Are you racist?

Bearing in mind it is now 2003AD, some 25 years since the *peak* of right-wing extremism and the skinhead look's ever-increasing popularity among gay men, how is the latter question relevant to the former?

Well, darling...

> Bearing in mind it is now 2003AD, some 25 years since the *peak* of
> right-wing extremism and the skinhead look's ever-increasing popularity
> among gay men, how is the latter question relevant to the former?

I don't know if it's like this in Britain, but there are people in the United States who would consider themselves to be skinheads and are quite racist, 2003 notwithstanding.

It's to my great sadness that I've had unpleasant encounters with some of these folks personally.

There really is no peak with these sorts of things. Hate is everywhere, unfortunately.

> I'm glad to hear that, because I've always liked you quite a lot. Yes.
> Just wondering, are you good in bed?

Of course I'm good in bed! I go straight to sleep...

Re: Well, darling...

> I don't know if it's like this in Britain, but there are people in the
> United States who would consider themselves to be skinheads and are quite
> racist, 2003 notwithstanding.

> It's to my great sadness that I've had unpleasant encounters with some of
> these folks personally.

> There really is no peak with these sorts of things. Hate is everywhere,
> unfortunately.

The racists here in England are all Casuals now so the argument is moot...

> The racists here in England are all Casuals now so the argument is moot...

what is a Casual? I'm sorry that I have to ask!

> what is a Casual? I'm sorry that I have to ask!

Casuals are Football thugs who wear very expensive 'Casual' clothes when they fight with rival supporters. It's an English & Scottish thang.

I love Six Feet Under!!! One of the best American shows ever!

> Casuals are Football thugs who wear very expensive 'Casual' clothes when
> they fight with rival supporters. It's an English & Scottish thang.

Thanks for explaining that.

> I love Six Feet Under!!! One of the best American shows ever!

I knew I liked you for a reason! You obviously have taste!

Baby Maya hasn't been born yet in the Six Feet Under they are showing here in England at the moment. So you must be American? Is that right?

> Baby Maya hasn't been born yet in the Six Feet Under they are showing here
> in England at the moment. So you must be American? Is that right?

Yes, you're right. I'm American. And you're in for a treat. The third season was really great. The opening episode was outstanding!

> Yes, you're right. I'm American. And you're in for a treat. The third
> season was really great. The opening episode was outstanding!

I must admit I had a look on the show's website to see whether Nate had died or not because, sometimes, patience is not one of my virtues. But it's not the same as seeing it though is it! HBO have some other good shows like OZ & The Sopranos too, like either of those? Have you seen any English TV you liked? And, finally with all the questions(!), what part of the States are you from?

> I must admit I had a look on the show's website to see whether Nate had
> died or not because, sometimes, patience is not one of my virtues. But
> it's not the same as seeing it though is it! HBO have some other good
> shows like OZ & The Sopranos too, like either of those? Have you seen
> any English TV you liked? And, finally with all the questions(!), what
> part of the States are you from?

I watch Oz but I wouldn't say I like it. It's like watching an autopsy documentary or seeing a car crash--you just can't look away! The Sopranos I absolutely love, and I come from Soprano country, so you can figure out what part of the country I'm from if you're a fan of the show. English TV?

Eastenders, Vicar of Dibley, Absolutely Fabulous, Are You Being Served?, Keeping Up Appearances are favorites, just to name a few. But my absolute most favorite British TV show is Red Dwarf. Especially seasons 5 & 6.

Deep inside of me there's a tall, skinny, spotty, pale, chronicly masturbatory, progressive rock listening, science fiction-loving, teenage boy wearing an anorak (of course).

And having confessed all of that, I won't keep you in the dark anymore as to who I really am.

Dumbledore

Hello Dumbledore!

I'm one of your biggest fans! I wish my posts were as good as yours, I just end up slagging off Andy I all the time. Your choices of English TV are cool, on what channel in the States do ya watch 'em on? There are other older classics like Thunderbirds, Space:1999 & U.F.O. which your alter-ego would like! Not to mention the oldest Sci-Fi show in the world - Dr Who...

Anyway, Soprano country eh? I'd better not borrow any cash from you Paisan!

> Hello Dumbledore!

> I'm one of your biggest fans!

Stop now, I'm blushing.

>I wish my posts were as good as yours, I
> just end up slagging off Andy I all the time.

Well, I think what I do is funny. I almost pee my pants laughing at some of the retarded sex poetry I think up. So that's good enough for me, whether anyone else gets it or not. Slagging off Andy I can be a very worthwhile thing. She's either a very pitiful creature, or she's a cretinous teenage boy whose own hand will pay him no attention.

>Your choices of English TV
> are cool, on what channel in the States do ya watch 'em on?

We get British tv shows on PBS here. I don't guess you have a public broadcasting service, eh? In between really cool British shows they have dazed television workers begging viewers to make a contribution under the not-so-veiled threat that if they don't, they'll never see their favorite British televsion show again!

There's also BBC America, but I don't get that channel.

>There are
> other older classics like Thunderbirds, Space:1999 & U.F.O. which your
> alter-ego would like! Not to mention the oldest Sci-Fi show in the world -
> Dr Who...

I've always wanted to check out Dr. Who, but never knew where to start. Episode 1 always seems to elude me.

> Anyway, Soprano country eh? I'd better not borrow any cash from you
> Paisan!

Darling, I haven't any to lend!

Back
Top Bottom