'I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When...' statement; "For Britain" support - Morrissey Central

Today's missive from our favourite radical spokesperson.

I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When / the English / are sick to death of Labour and Tories - Morrissey Central
April 20, 2018
42848_Untitled-1.jpg

I despise racism.

I despise fascism.

I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.

In view of this, there is only one British political party that can safeguard our security.

That party is For Britain.

Please give them a chance. Listen to them. Do not be influenced by the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite!!! Please do not close your mind.

Labour is hopelessly naive.

Theresa May’s policies have turned Britain into a international target.

The BBC has closed down.

The Loony Left is concerned only with victim culture.

For Britain will keep British society together. Violence is not the way forward.
There are many problems in modern Britain that have become too large for Theresa May to deal with - mostly because she created them in the first place. The press appear to deal only in fashionable outrage; inflammatory and unjust comments against any new party that threatens the same old bloody pointless two-party system.

Please give For Britain a chance. They will bring an end to the modern Westminster mania for self-destruction. For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender. Both Labour and Conservatives have already sold you down the river into righteous oblivion.

This is my last political strike. No wish to upset anyone! But the time has come to fight, and Labour and the Conservatives have their backs to the sea.

Are you capable of change?

Thank you, and peace for all of us

MORRISSEY

20 April 2018

Last edited by a moderator:
You are scary, always so to the point!

LOL

That kind of love is not available in life but maybe in the after life and the after life presents itself to me more and more now until a bridge appears and I start walking.

Maybe that love is not available in life and it is supposed to not be available and it is all just a test. Testing you Urbanus! How are you gonna deal with it? The thought of walking that bridge might be very tempting but you know there will always be let’s say, never played symphonies as even if you have a bucketlist of 25 pages and you were only able to scratch 24 of them there will be sorrow, a feeling of why couldn’t I just scratch them all.

That is one of the reasons I really like the never played symphonies as they are meant to not being played.

That is a part of human existence as well as the triumphs that (maybe) happened.
I’ll stop now cause I feel I am starting to sound too “new age like” and you can of course make fun of that! That’s ok!

Maybe that love is not available in life and it is supposed to not be available and it is all just a test. Testing you Urbanus! How are you gonna deal with it? The thought of walking that bridge might be very tempting but you know there will always be let’s say, never played symphonies as even if you have a bucketlist of 25 pages and you were only able to scratch 24 of them there will be sorrow, a feeling of why couldn’t I just scratch them all.

That is one of the reasons I really like the never played symphonies as they are meant to not being played.

That is a part of human existence as well as the triumphs that (maybe) happened.
I’ll stop now cause I feel I am starting to sound too “new age like” and you can of course make fun of that! That’s ok!
I know what you mean, the desire to see and live things that will come in future. Like being too interested in what happens to Man United to off myself. I might become a lotto millionaire and spend my life being 60+ living next to the ground being able to travel to every game.

Not making any fun of it cause you are onto something good.

Well, I'm gonna say this - I live out in the country and I was on a coach (going to watch my local rugby team play further up the country) and we were in Britsol, I saw a woman draped in black from head to toe, I said at the time "I wouldn't want to meet that on a dark night" joking and stuff. That was before what is happening now and I had never seen anybody dressed like that before.

The next time you see someone in a full hijab, assume they are not the mistress of a scary Muslim home plotting to takeover the country and convert Big Ben into a prayer mosque, but rather they are someone REALLY REALLY famous wanting to feel normal, popping into Tesco for some crisps like they did in the old days before every living human being had a camera in their pocket.

The next time you see someone in a full hijab, assume they are not the mistress of a scary Muslim home plotting to takeover the country and convert Big Ben into a prayer mosque, but rather they are someone REALLY REALLY famous wanting to feel normal, popping into Tesco for some crisps like they did in the old days before every living human being had a camera in their pocket.
latest

I always dress in one when I murder people.

Of course. I used to love Lou Reed but I always knew he was a dick. Most artists are. There's a long list. My problem with Moz isn't politics.....it's releasing average records or charging a fortune to see him or for his merchandise or shoddy album covers.

The shoddy album covers, huh?! At least you know where to draw your line!

screen-shot-2015-03-13-at-1-53-20-pm.png

could be Michael Jackson!

Now I reckon know why Davey Boy Smith was called the "Brittish Bulldog".
Originates from Winston Churchill. And Jacob Rees-Mogg also said this a few months ago- "They thought we'd just rollover and have our tummies tickled, and they've suddenly discovered that the British Bulldog doesn't behave like that."

After the news gathering advise (don't read this or that newspaper), now an election advice (do vote for this party). Is he completely gone bonkers? I feel insulted. Maybe he should concentrate on some decent songwriting, haven't heard anything memorable since 1987.

The vast majority?
You are aware that the BNP, the EDL and, now, For Britain are tiny fringe parties?
Even UKIP managed to ratchet up a puny two MPs in its heyday.
Labour got 13 million votes last year. Just sayin

It's a bungalow.

Trump? Brexit? That is the whole point. These views are marginalised and called 'racist'. The working class are NOT racist - who would want to support thugs like the EDL or BNP? No one. Please remember - during the EU referendum EVERY mainstream party in the UK advised their voters to vote remain. Just think about that. EVERY mainstream party in the UK has supported mass immigration over the past 50 years without the British people ever being asked - do you want your cities to change beyond all recognition? Do you want to be an ethnic minority in your own city? Brexit was basically a referendum on immigration to the UK. Trump won because he spoke about things that both Democrats and Republicans have historically not spoken about.

For someone who brags he’s never voted, he sure cares a lot about pushing a party.

Trump? Brexit? That is the whole point. These views are marginalised and called 'racist'. The working class are NOT racist - who would want to support thugs like the EDL or BNP? No one. Please remember - during the EU referendum EVERY mainstream party in the UK advised their voters to vote remain. Just think about that. EVERY mainstream party in the UK has supported mass immigration over the past 50 years without the British people ever being asked - do you want your cities to change beyond all recognition? Do you want to be an ethnic minority in your own city? Brexit was basically a referendum on immigration to the UK. Trump won because he spoke about things that both Democrats and Republicans have historically not spoken about.
Trump won (barely) because he promised the goobers he would build a wall, and talked down to minorities of every stripe.

They've been waiting for that for decades, even though the Republican party tried diligently to separate themselves from the "Southern Strategy." The problem was, they thought that economic issue were the most important issues among the goobers, and focused on that, failing to realize that the Civil Rights movement, and it success were the real target.

So, Trump, on a lark, starts peddling those talking points in preparation for his TV channel, and discovered that due to demographic changes that are irreversible, this would be the main, single issue that conservative voters were obsessed over; just like Morrissey.

Economics was never the main interest. It was nationalism, and cultural resentment. The good news is, he will have almost zero effect on any of that, and the world will continue to change to his voter's chagrin.

The average Trump voter has no clue about immigration numbers, or how illegal immigration actually works. They think most illegal immigrants are crossing the border when they're not, so the most important way to stifle illegal immigration are ignored, and likely by design. It' a long con.

The same thing is happening with Brexit. It won't slow immigration, or cultural change, but it will stifle economic opportunity; which will only increase resentment for those who pretend to be all about working class populism.

Working class populism is always just a front for racial, and cultural prejudice. It rarely has anything to do with economics. Economics is just a wedge issue meant to draw in so-called low information voters to the side of extremists.

In reality, ignorant voters deserve to suffer for their decisions, and they will be replaced. They will be replaced, regardless of any political act, and that's because they've made themselves replaceable.

When you attempt to marginalize people, they will marginalize you. Remember that. You've already lost, now you;re just expressing resentment over that loss.

For someone who brags he’s never voted, he sure cares a lot about pushing a party.
Because he feels Britain is going down the toilet and the masses are being taken the piss out of. It's very commendable of someone in the public eye to follow their social conscience and speak the truth like this. People seem to hate both Labour and the Tories but when he simply suggests an alternative people scream Nazi! Racist! Bigot! That's how brainwashed by the MSM party line we've become. If you look at Britain First they are actually a left wing old-style pre-Blair Labour-style party for ordinary people. Yes, they are anti Islam but so was Karl Marx who said religion was the opium of the masses. The modern left/Islam alliance is baffling and throws the whole notion of left/right definition in the air, leaving it meaningless.

• For Britain believes in the sovereignty of the United Kingdom as a nation and the full authority of its people in the governance and direction of that nation.

• For Britain believes that the United Kingdom must cease to be a member of the European Union without further delay.

• For Britain believes that the government of the United Kingdom must place the interests of the British people over and above the citizens of other nations.

• For Britain believes that public service providers must be accountable to the British public.

• For Britain believes in the democratic right to freedom of speech; excluding only direct incitement to violence.

• For Britain believes in free and fair elections with one vote in all public elections afforded to all citizens.

• For Britain believes in the equality of all citizens before one law, as determined by elected representatives in Parliament.

• For Britain believes in the preservation of traditional British liberties.

• For Britain believes in low and appropriate inward migration to the United Kingdom in order to preserve traditional British liberties.

• For Britain believes in the rights of the individual only.

• For Britain believes in the liberty of all citizens to live privately and without unnecessary state intrusion.

• For Britain believes in a free market and capitalist economy.

• For Britain believes in the reduction of taxation alongside increased efficiency in a publicly accountable public sector.

• For Britain believes in freedom of thought and the rights of the individual to assent to, or reject, any philosophical, political, or religious belief system, without penalty.

https://www.forbritain.uk/policy

• For Britain believes in the sovereignty of the United Kingdom as a nation and the full authority of its people in the governance and direction of that nation.

• For Britain believes that the United Kingdom must cease to be a member of the European Union without further delay.

• For Britain believes that the government of the United Kingdom must place the interests of the British people over and above the citizens of other nations.

• For Britain believes that public service providers must be accountable to the British public.

• For Britain believes in the democratic right to freedom of speech; excluding only direct incitement to violence.

• For Britain believes in free and fair elections with one vote in all public elections afforded to all citizens.

• For Britain believes in the equality of all citizens before one law, as determined by elected representatives in Parliament.

• For Britain believes in low and appropriate inward migration to the United Kingdom in order to preserve traditional British liberties.

• For Britain believes in the liberty of all citizens to live privately and without unnecessary state intrusion.

• For Britain believes in the reduction of taxation alongside increased efficiency in a publicly accountable public sector.

• For Britain believes in freedom of thought and the rights of the individual to assent to, or reject, any philosophical, political, or religious belief system, without penalty.

So there you have it - the 'racist fascist' party that Morrissey has endorsed.
I've been looking at their website myself and it's really interesting. There is nothing far-right about this party whatsoever.

This is motherhood and apple pie, but none of it is what they campaign on.

Tags
for britain
Back
Top Bottom