HURTS - Happiness (debut album, September 2010)

does the band get any advertising, radio airplay in america talking about in american blogs?
the past had shown than bands like that would fare well there

...and it's really, pretty good. I DLed all the songs I could find online these past months after hearing about them here, and most vary slightly on the album-esp. in length, from the older versions. "Better than Love" shaves off the almost minute long intro, whereas "Silver Lining"'s almost a minute longer.

This band will go onto good things. Happiness is incredible, an almost perfect pop record.

Anyone have their "Daggers" stuff?
how different is it?
the two tracks I've heard snippets of seem more upbeat and poppy.

Their debut album 'Happiness' is just great, I'm listening to it a lot at the minute, each song is beautifully written and I love the mood and flow of the album, its a a pure delight to listen too :)

Hurts in Polish tv.Unfortunately the interview was done by some idiot.I cringed every time he asked his stupid questions.

Last edited:
Seen these twice so far (their last two UK tours) and they're class. If anyone gets the chance to see them live, do it.

hurtsalbumartwork.jpg

Love the cover though, very PSB. Will look great in shops (should anyone choose to stock it) - here's hoping for a 12".

Bought it for £12 sealed on 12'' yesterday!

Back
Top Bottom