Hultsfred - Hultsfredsfestivalen (July 16, 2011) post-show

Howcome Morrissey haters come to this site?
Howcome Morrissey haters is continuously allowed on this site?
I would never allow such hatred on my Moz web site, so I'm DEFINITELY not David T.
David, why do you keep this hate affair going on?
-
Hultsfred show was awesome, by the way.
Viva Morrissey!
-
Best,
Jonas HM

This is a site about Morrissey fandom - and it just so happens that many of his fans have decided to dump old Mozza. Hence it's perfectly reasonable that this site is filled with hatred for a man who exuded hatred in his words and deeds.

Morrissey has spent years trolling Mike Joyce, trolling Elton John, Madonna, this website, the list, as someone once sang, goes on...

It's a shame there's no decent music around at the moment with which to fill the void. Morrissey was - the operative word being was - special; but not anymore. Like David Showie, you have to 'worship at the temple of Morrissey when you get involved' - even as a fansite operator, apparently. Morrissey's cruelty towards David and his spite dished out against his own fans are not worthy of a poet, or the man who wrote the words of "I Know It's Over" and "There is a Light."

The light has truly gone out. On old Mozza's career.

The only ones remaining after this latest episode of cruelty against his fans and bullying will be the no-hopes who can't distinguish right from wrong, but only hang on every syllable from Mozza's lips, and the odd Morrissey impersonator with his Kylie records and tasteless pout!

Goodnight and thank you.

We still love you for what you ONCE WERE Morrissey.

Maybe it's all a bit melodramatic but...

There is something crooked in morrisseyland.

OK, we must be reeding different newspapers, you and me. The reviews from Hultsfred and Copenhagen says:

STIFF
TIRED
UNFOCUSED
BORRING
SEEN HIS BEST DAYS etc

So Morrissey, why don´t you go f*** yourself?

Lies.

Besides I am not talking about the CPH gig.
And obiously we havent read the same papers:

DN
Gaffa
Expressen

gave good reviews

it´s interesting how some commentators like to talk on behalf of all of morrissey fans about that now is all over, morrissey is finished etc. It´s a bit egocentric to say the least as its not up to you.

I am not you and i am not david t. And i do believe that many agree with this but i don´t want to put words in other peoples mouth.

Comprende?

Also a question: What is the great feeling about hating? I have never understood that.

Howcome Morrissey haters come to this site?
Howcome Morrissey haters is continuously allowed on this site?
I would never allow such hatred on my Moz web site, so I'm DEFINITELY not David T.
David, why do you keep this hate affair going on?
-
Hultsfred show was awesome, by the way.
Viva Morrissey!
-
Best,
Jonas HM

Jag håller med dig, det är märkligt med allt hat här.

Jag hade biljetter till Hbg ; ).
Kul att Hultsfred var bra!

Markus

it´s interesting how some commentators like to talk on behalf of all of morrissey fans about that now is all over, morrissey is finished etc. It´s a bit egocentric to say the least as its not up to you.

I am not you and i am not david t. And i do believe that many agree with this but i don´t want to put words in other peoples mouth.

Comprende?

Also a question: What is the great feeling about hating? I have never understood that.

It's Morrissey that hates everyone, not his fans. Haven't you ever listened to him sing?

My father was about seventy, a misanthropic, old soul. Twisted and cruel. Not a kind word to say about anyone, and never stopped moaning. When I was fourteen I played Meat is Murder in the car and he said, "Who's that miserable git?"

That says it all really.

Oh, you silly old man
You silly old man
You're making a fool of yourself
So get off the webpage

You silly old man
In your oversized jewellery,
With your deaux souliers and your tambourine,
And you think you can arouse us?

But the message that you just typed
It sounds exactly like the last one
And the next one
I bet you it will sound
Like this one

On-line and off-line,
Don't you grimace at your jowls?
And do you wonder when we'll realise?
This is your final song

But then applause ran high on so-low,
But for the patience of the moderators behind you
As a message drags on like a month drags on
It's so cruel, and it seems so very wrong

And the message that you just typed
And the next one
I bet you it will sound
Like this one

So, get off the webpage
Oh, get off the webpage
And when we get to Helsingborg
Please stay off the webpage - ALL DAY!

Get off the webpage
Oh, get off the webpage
That man will never get his money back
I'll keep my dog-bitten finger in plaster

Oh, I know that you say
How the web has no meaning
Oh, but here is your 'fan site' now
And they're screaming:

"Get off the webpage"
Oh, get off the webpage
Because I've given you enough of my gigabyte,
And the 'news' that wasn't even mine
Have you seen yourself recently?

Oh, get off the webpage
Oh, get off the webpage
For whom, oh ...
For whom, oh ...
For whom, oh ...
For whom, oh ...

Get off the web page
Get off the web page
Get off the web page

For whom the website trolls?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Mozza you're a joke. Your own song used against you! Have some guits and play Get Off The Webpage live in Berlin tonight!!!!

The Kind people
Have a wonderful dream
Morrissey...
On the guillotine

Haha even now in your misery and hate you quote Morrissey, it is entertaining. Keep doing it please casue it make you look like a fool : )

I can't stop LOLing at Morrissey's letter about deuax souliers!!!!

You can just imagine him spitting fury at his computer desk, banging his fist down and demanding legal action!

I notice the deaux souliers website have taken down their claims now.

Poor old Mozza!!!

It's Morrissey that hates everyone, not his fans. Haven't you ever listened to him sing?

My father was about seventy, a misanthropic, old soul. Twisted and cruel. Not a kind word to say about anyone, and never stopped moaning. When I was fourteen I played Meat is Murder in the car and he said, "Who's that miserable git?"

That says it all really.

Oh, you silly old man
You silly old man
You're making a fool of yourself
So get off the webpage

You silly old man
In your oversized jewellery,
With your deaux souliers and your tambourine,
And you think you can arouse us?

But the message that you just typed
And the next one
I bet you it will sound
Like this one

On-line and off-line,
Don't you grimace at your jowls?
And do you wonder when we'll realise?
This is your final song

But then applause ran high on so-low,
But for the patience of the moderators behind you
As a message drags on like a month drags on
It's so cruel, and it seems so very wrong

And the message that you just typed
And the next one
I bet you it will sound
Like this one

So, get off the webpage
Oh, get off the webpage
And when we get to Helsingborg
Please stay off the webpage - ALL DAY!

Get off the webpage
Oh, get off the webpage
That man will never get his money back
I'll keep my dog-bitten finger in plaster

Oh, I know that you say
How the web has no meaning
Oh, but here is your 'fan site' now
And they're screaming:

"Get off the webpage"
Oh, get off the webpage
Because I've given you enough of my gigabyte,
And the 'news' that wasn't even mine
Have you seen yourself recently?

Oh, get off the webpage
Oh, get off the webpage
For whom, oh ...
For whom, oh ...
For whom, oh ...
For whom, oh ...

Get off the web page
Get off the web page
Get off the web page

For whom the website trolls?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Mozza you're a joke. Your own song used against you! Have some guits and play Get Off The Webpage live in Berlin tonight!!!!

well if you say your father was twisted and cruel I feel sorry for you.
It also explains why you are filled with so much hate.
And here you find a way of hating.
But I think you should look inside yourself to find the answers of why you hate.

Peace

Kristeen Young will be opening for him in Ireland and on Mann Isle...I got suspect....she rules on him...

Next album wiull not go top 20. Even his fans don't bother defending him against the hatred on this site now - because he's indefensible.

Morrissey's decided to turn against some of his fans; and no doubt when his next 'masterpiece' (if it ever sees the light of day) is released, it will bomb disasterously. This is largely because he's disappeared up his own bum and because Jesse is a shocking songwriter.

What will he do then? Blame a different website? Eject more of his fans form the venue? Or perhaps Boz or the drummer?!

Jesse toblerone couldn't compose a song if his life depended on it.

Boz boo-rer , boo being the operative word as he's frightened to compose a song, cant even put three chords together , oh and go on a diet , you look ridiculous.

Truly bored with that bunch of musicians ....... Cough cough

I know they read these comments , you're not liked and you have destroyed morrisseys career. Just f@&k off.

Dear Friends: (You too Morrissey):...Let love & kindness rule this day. Enough of slamming Morrissey!! It doesn't work! Why? Which one of us , have accomplished what Morrissey has? If we even came close, with having written even 1 tune, we would never criticize another artist. This all makes sense, but will no doubt be trashed. Instead, can't we all appreciatte what was given and accept our friends for the goodness & faults we all have? Put on Your Arsenal...loud...."Your gonna need someone on your side".... You know Morrissey, "Your Arsenal", then "Vauxhall" is still the best one-two punch out there. ...

David T ought to bring down the curtain on this extravaganza of hate.

If morrissey-solo is to go on it ought to be as a news feed only - the forum for comment has become a degenerate, reductive farce.

Each fresh post is rendered a slough of wanton bigotry, vitriol and derangement within hours.

The site serves no function any longer but to perpetuate the manias, delusions and psycho-emotional disorders of a handful of hysterics.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom