How to make Pictures.

A

Andy I.

If you get potatos cut them in shapes put paint on them then you can make potato prints!! If you get some water paint and a straw, put the straw in the paint blow and you get bubbles then put paper on the bubbles on you get bubble pictures!!

Re: And what does Mr. Potato Head think about that?

You have got a gun that fires potatos?

I've been drinking lager since luchtime. What have you been taking?

W**ker

> If you get potatos cut them in shapes put paint on them then you can make
> potato prints!! If you get some water paint and a straw, put the straw in
> the paint blow and you get bubbles then put paper on the bubbles on you
> get bubble pictures!!

First draw yourself a nice hot bath, find a nice sharp knife or razor. Now when you make the cuts on your wrist's, cut along the vein line, not across it.Once you have finnished this and you are bleeding like a stuck pig, immerse yourself into the bath. The water's temprature will fool the body into thinking every thing is just fine, then you will go sleepy sleepy and we won't have to listen to shit about Andy rourke or about art projects for three year olds.

Don't listen to them, Andy. They're just jealous because you come up with great things to do. I can't try the bubble pictures yet because I haven't got a straw but I'm going to the pub later and I'll ask the nice lady there if I can take one from there. What if she wants me to pay for it? What do you think would be a fair price? Ten shillings? Fifteen shillings?

Back
Top Bottom