House of Blues

• Thread starter just don't know
  • Start date
J

just don't know

I am going to both of the Vegas shows. I have a problem though. Because of work I will not be able to get to Las Vegas until the day of the first show. Around 4:30. I figure by that time the line will be very long. My question is should I get floor or balcony seating for the first show? Since I'm getting there so late I don't know if I will have any chance of getting up front. Has anyone ever been to a show at the House Of Blues in Vegas? I was just wondering what anybody thought I should do because I am having a very hard time making up my mind. Thanks a bunch!!!!

> I am going to both of the Vegas shows. I have a problem though.
> Because of work I will not be able to get to Las Vegas until the
> day of the first show. Around 4:30. I figure by that time the
> line will be very long. My question is should I get floor or
> balcony seating for the first show? Since I'm getting there so
> late I don't know if I will have any chance of getting up front.
> Has anyone ever been to a show at the House Of Blues in Vegas? I
> was just wondering what anybody thought I should do because I am
> having a very hard time making up my mind. Thanks a bunch!!!!
Good luck getting in the front @ 4:30!I suggest you get balcony seats since the line was pretty long at 12:00 last time. Good-luck, and see you there!

> Good luck getting in the front @ 4:30!I suggest you get balcony
> seats since the line was pretty long at 12:00 last time.
> Good-luck, and see you there!

Thank you. I was at the last "no show" in Vegas and began waiting at 12:30 and you are right the line was quite long at that time. I guess I just wanted somebody else to tell me what I knew I should do.The show will be great anyhow. Well, at least I will be able to begin camping out bright and early for the second show.

Back
Top Bottom