Hollywood Bowl sale date?

Thanks Shane Sarabia:)
I think from now on I'm gonna start checking some of the other venue websites:o

Let's see, have to get my printed out paper from True to You;)

I definitley want to go to the Hollywood Bowl one

let's see, I'm trying to go to these

Santa Rosa May 2
Ventura June 5
San Diego June 3
Riverside june 6

I wish I could go to the birthday one though:(

But if I go to these I'll be very happy:D

Last edited:
I wish I could too but I think its a little too far! For me though, its the two Sparks shows that are gonna be magical!

The probably will be. I love the fact though that the shows here are all small venues, meaning if pit tickets it will be close as it was in Pasadena, did you go to any of those?

Well, yes I did!!
Put it this way, after those shows You could have told me that I would die the next day and I would be happy! I went to all three. The second night I got two handshakes and half of his sleeve. The third night I got another 2 handshakes and the man pointed me out!!!

Well, yes I did!!
Put it this way, after those shows You could have told me that I would die the next day and I would be happy! I went to all three. The second night I got two handshakes and half of his sleeve. The third night I got another 2 handshakes and the man pointed me out!!!

Cool, and yes you're very lucky.:) I can't believe you got his shirt, that's so awesome though it must've taken you a good fight. And how did he point you out? I went the first night. I almost touched his hand many times, but no, I didn't, should've stretched more. My brother touched his hand.:( Hopefully I will this time.

Cool, and yes you're very lucky.:) I can't believe you got his shirt, that's so awesome though it must've taken you a good fight. And how did he point you out? I went the first night. I almost touched his hand many times, but no, I didn't, should've stretched more. My brother touched his hand.:( Hopefully I will this time.

Read more here:
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?p=468654#post468654

The thing is that I was making such a big fuss on the second night, that I guess he noticed it and came a shook my hand. Then on the last night I was jumping up and down, and Im really short, and i saw him walking towards me with his finger pointing at me, and then he came straight to me and shook my hand. Im guessing he recognized me from the previous night.

That's really awesome, and that lady sounds cool too. Maybe he'll point you out again, and maybe this time I"ll shake his hand.:( The shows are destined to be great, hopefully as long as nothing goes wrong.:) And maybe the pit will be as close as it was in Pasadena;)

hopefully! I dont think he will remember me. The only reason why I think he did it was because it was the previous night, but he was since forgotten about that.

Back
Top Bottom