HILARIOUS! JENNIFER, GET SOME HELP NOW!

B

Be Yourself

THIS IS A TRANSCRIPT FROM THE CHATROOM LAST NIGHT.
-Morrissey-duo.com/bee charmer IS ALSO realitybites(the name her Journal is under)/ ~Bertie/ Ms. Russel/Jehne AND MANY MORE ALIASES, IN HERE AND IN THE CHATROOM.
SHE FIRST CAME TO THIS SITE AROUND 1 YEAR AGO, HAVING BEEN DRIVEN OFF MorrisseyMusic.com FOR GENERALLY GETTING ON PEOPLE'S NERVES.
WHEN SHE FIRST CAME HERE SHE SAID SHE WAS A STRAIGHT MALE, THEN, LATER SHE CLAIMED TO BE A BISEXUAL MALE, A FEW MONTHS LATER SHE SAID SHE WAS A BISEXUAL FEMALE, THEN A STRAIGHT WOMAN, THEN A STRAIGHT WOMAN WITH A YOUNG SON (14).
ON MorrisseyMusic.com SHE HAD CLAIMED TO BE A TEACHER AT FIRST, THEN LATER SHE SAID SHE WAS A POLE DANCER. SHE ALSO, SOMEWHAT BIZARRELY, CLAIMED TO BE JAPANESE AMERICAN, WHICH IS WHY SHE CHANGED THE SPELLING OF HER NAME, WHICH IS JENNIFER, TO "JEHNE".
IN ACTUAL FACT, SHE HASN'T WORKED FOR MANY YEARS DUE TO MENTAL ILLNESS WHICH RESULTED IN A NUMBER OF SERIOUS EATING DISORDERS AND SEVERAL SUICIDE ATTEMPTS.
SHE NOW CLAIMS TO BE GETTING MARRIED TO SOME DESPERATE CASE SHE "MET" ON THE INTERNET.

ANYWAY, HERE IS THE HILARIOUS CHAT THAT TOOK PLACE LAST NIGHT. ENJOY.

-Morrissey-duo.com 03:19:43
I will be married next month! Thanx Dave Tseng!

-Morrissey-duo.com 03:22:52
I am marrying a man named Alain, he is known here as Alainsane

-Morrissey-duo.com 03:27:58
yes tina this is Bee

bee charmer 05:36:35
Hi. Thanks. The big day is October 21. We wanted a fall wedding.

bee charmer 05:40:45
We are very happy.I never thought I would fall in love and marry again.

-You Know I Couldn't Fast 05:28:09
hello bee charmer
hey is it really true youre getting married next month? did you post that message under the name morrissey-duo?

bee charmer 05:38:29
Just now?Yeah.

-You Know I Couldn't Fast 05:47:10
bee no offense but alain is pretty f***ing ugly...he looks like herman munster or something...

bee charmer 05:48:49
No way Alan is handsome.

-Bride Of Jobriath 05:48:31
bee are you moving to him or is he moving to you?

-You Know I Couldn't Fast 05:49:14
he better come to you bee, arizona is a f***ing hot, sweaty shithole

bee charmer 05:49:25
I am moving to him in January

-Bride Of Jobriath 05:49:42
with your kid?

-You Know I Couldn't Fast 05:49:56
alan is NOT handsome..lol, sorry...post a full on pic of him...full frontal profile of his face

-You Know I Couldn't Fast 05:50:53
well is he nice to your kid, bee?

bee charmer 05:52:29
They get along great. Very comfortable.

marisela 05:52:37
where does he live bee charmer?

bee charmer 05:53:48
Flagstaff Arizona

-You Know I Couldn't Fast 05:53:56
so itll be Jehne Angerbauer, eh?

bee charmer 05:56:01
We haven't decided on the name thing yet.

-You Know I Couldn't Fast 05:56:23
sure, he'll be great to your kid right now...wait till after youre married and see if he treats him like shit...

-You Know I Couldn't Fast 06:00:11
bee so.....have you let him hit it yet?

-x 06:04:18
Bee marries the first guy who'd f*** her ageing pussy

-x 06:04:40
yeah, does anyone think that marriage will go well? lol

-You Know I Couldn't Fast 06:04:58
oh Id hit it! Bee I mean...Id get at that ass, but I wouldnt marry her

-x 06:05:44
alan is gonna be the father of a teenager when he works the help desk at a library? lol

-You Know I Couldn't Fast 06:06:12
so bee, have you let him hit it yet?

-x 06:06:33
marrying someone after one weekend is a set up for an ugly divorce.

-You Know I Couldn't Fast 06:07:10
lol, he works at the help desk of a library?? lol

-x 06:07:25
marrying someone after one weekend suggests desperation.

marisela 06:08:27
x not true... you do not know this for a fact..

Bees did you fall in love online?

-x 06:09:06
you think the chances are good for a successful marriage after one weekend? he hasn't even met her son.

-x 06:09:46
bee has had failed marriages before, she's doing it wrong again

-x 06:10:25
arizona is a f***ing desert full of republicans and scorpions

-You Know I Couldn't Fast 06:10:50
well of course bee is desperate...she is a just about 40 yr old, single mother and not very financially well off...
course she's desperate and that is just what alan is playing on...
then after they get married, alan decides he wants to assert some dominance in the home so he starts treatin the poor kiddo like shit but Jehne doesnt care because at least she isnt homeless and by herself...so....i dunno, its a f***ed up situation all around...

-x 06:11:55
alan is into new age spititualism. those types tend to like molesting little boys. just giving fair warning.

bee charmer 06:11:59
I met him 3 months ago in our journals.

marisela 06:12:14
Bees just keep smiling and having fun..

-x 06:12:33
imagine how desperate you'd have to be to marry someone after one weekend

-You Know I Couldn't Fast 06:12:38
yeah....keep smiling and having fun while Alan is molesting the f*** outta the kid in the back room while Jehne isnt home...

-x 06:12:56
meeting someone "in journals" lolol

bee charmer 06:13:19
X, he stayed a weekend. And he is here again now for the weekend.

marisela 06:13:38
wow that is wonderful bees..
tickles me..

-x 06:13:55
so somone who works a help desk at a college library is gonna be the father of your son ?

-You Know I Couldn't Fast 06:14:06
yeah....i bet alan will "tickle" the kid too...

-x 06:15:35
alan is gonna spend long hours alone with alain teaching him about the Tao of Pooh and Deepak Chopra and other new age bullshit....and suddenly the kid will find alan's hand down his pants

-x 06:16:09
i mean long hours with her son

-x 06:16:47
bee has had failed marriages before, it's nothing new to her.

-x 06:17:42
she found some guy on the internet who'd f*** her ageing pussy and she's ready to marry him after 3 days with him. her poor son.

-You Know I Couldn't Fast 06:17:56
what are the chances that alan will actually be a good father to young whatshisface? somethings gonna go wrong there...the kid gets severely neglected cause all alan wants is pussy because he sees hotass college chicks all day long wearing virtually nothing...so, he pounds the shit outta bee charmer whenever he gets a chance....and the kid is severely neglected...or if he gets in alan's way, he gets beat down and berated...or alan just molests the f*** outta him....

-x 06:21:39
how hard up was this alain character to propose after one weekend? to a much older woman no less.

-WhoDat 06:21:41
Have you been to AZ before Bee?

-x 06:22:16
AZ is a miserable desert

-You Know I Couldn't Fast 06:22:45
is she much older than alan? how old is he?

-x 06:23:19
i assumed he was just out of college, since he has such a low-level job. but i wouldn't know

-You Know I Couldn't Fast 06:23:32
i know she is roundabout 40....how old is he?

bee charmer 06:23:34
Yes three times. I hated Phoenix; it was way too hot.

-You Know I Couldn't Fast 06:24:00
i dunno...he looks at least 30 something to me...

-x 06:24:23
essentially, bee's son is being kicked to the curb in all this

-x 06:25:52
how long do you think this marriage will last? i say a year from now bee will be single again

bee charmer 06:25:52
I am 41. He is 26. He has been out of college a while.

-x 06:26:35
when you marry the first guy who'll f*** you, after one weekend....it's a recipe for a terrible outcome

-x 06:27:41
bee, he works in a library. that's not exactly a high achiever.

-x 06:28:16
i remember alain's journal, where he said he spent half his days sleeping in a storage room of the library. what a loser.

-You Know I Couldn't Fast 06:29:25
really x??? LOL Im gonna go back and read alain's shit...lol
see what a loser he is...

-x 06:29:56
alain deleted his old journal because it made him sound too idiotic.

-x 06:30:38
but he did say in that old journal that he liked to sneak into a back room of the library and lay out a scrap of carpet and sleep on it all day. what a high achiever.

bee charmer 06:31:23
No he deleted it because it wasn't imortant for him anymore

-x 06:32:06
he deleted it the same week as people started to read it and laugh at it in the chat room.

-x 06:32:32
then he turned his journal into a bunch of new age spiritual bullshit

marisela 06:32:59
and where do you live now?

bee charmer 06:33:11
He takes fifteen quiet minutes to spend in solitude. I hope that you one day achieve bettter peace

-You Know I Couldn't Fast 06:33:22
really x??? LOL yeah I just went and looked and its not there...

-x 06:33:48
bee, he takes a scrap of carpet into a back room and sleeps all day when he's on the clock. he's a loser. face it.

bee charmer 06:34:16
Where do I live? In ohio.

-x 06:35:18
i know most people here understand the desperation going on when two losers decide to marry after one weekend

CheekyLass 06:37:23
Well, dear little bee...It's been ages since I've chatted with you, and now I see you're to be wed?! A warm congrats to you and the lucky lad!

-yoyo ma 06:38:07
cheekylass, the lucky lad prefers to be called Herman Munster

CheekyLass 06:40:50
Are you moving to Arizona, bee?

bee charmer 06:41:35
Yep, soon as my lease is up.

-ali 06:41:49
alain is rescuing bee from her ohio trailer park

-yoyo ma 06:42:26
lets help alan's wage as library book putter awayer pays enough to support the coming of Jehne and her son

-ali 06:43:05
he doesn't just put books away. now and then someone asks where the restrooms are.

-ali 06:43:37
she's gonna uproot her son from all his friends because she had one weekend of sex from a stranger online

-ali 06:44:30
cheeky: do you think it's wise to marry after knowing someone for 3 days? when you have a son?

-yoyo ma 06:46:22
yeah bee on a serious note you should really be sure what youre doing is right
ghoul makes a good point that you will be uprooting little whatshisface and be placing him in the midst of a man you dont really know all that well...what about when you have your first fight? is he gonna start running his mouth about the house being his place and start threatening to kick you out? poor f***en kid...

bee charmer 06:47:19
MY son is happy. He really gets along with him.

I met Alan in July.

-yoyo ma 06:48:24
and you dont think he was nice to your kid just to get some ass?

marisela 06:49:27
I so love the snow...
Bees its lovely.. I sure hope you can adapt..
Are you leaving family behind?

-yoyo ma 06:50:26
adapt? marisela, she lives in f***ing ohio you dumb wetback! it snows there all the time!

-dtnap 06:50:30
you have to understand...bee has been living in an ohio shack on welfare for the past few years. her ex-husband is long gone. her brother committed suicide. she is lone and desperate. she's been masturbating with popsicles for the past 5 years. she was easy prey for a loser online.

Oh come on the crazy kids are in love.

> you have to understand...bee has been living in an ohio shack on welfare
> for the past few years. her ex-husband is long gone. her brother committed
> suicide. she is lone and desperate. she's been masturbating with popsicles
> for the past 5 years. she was easy prey for a loser online.
If he works for a State University His pay is probably crap but he gets excellent benefits like BC/BS traditional!! He also probably would be vested in a few years which Bertie would be entitled to half.
However since they are getting married in October and not January wait until they file their tax return.

Dear "Be Yourself"

just because you are a frustrated 15 year old alone in your bedroom please don't think you have any right to inflict your ridiculous, inane, schoolboy rants against someone who you don't even know. J is a decent person and when you finally turn into a adult you might realise that no-one here is interested in you filling the message boards with your repetitious and genitally fixated pseudo fights with a person you don't even know.

Do us all a favour and get over this phase by writing grafitti on the toilet walls in school and come back to us if and when you have something remotely intelligent or interesting to say.

"You are a waste of space"? You said it.

> just because you are a frustrated 15 year old alone in your bedroom

Hmmm...interesting. So you like to imagine scenarios involving children in their bedrooms? And were you sweating profusely and masturbating vigorously while you typed that? I suspect so.

please
> don't think you have any right to inflict your ridiculous, inane,
> schoolboy rants against someone who you don't even know.

There you go again with the schoolboy thing....there's a name for people like you, well several actually. Put it away and get some therapy you vile creature.

J is a decent
> person

Oh, so she's not a delusional fantasist who inflicted herself on the good people of Morrissey-solo.com, even though she's a self confessed Pearl Jam fixated Neil Diamond loving interloper who had probably never listened to a Morrissey CD in her life before she descended on us, after being unceremoniously chased off MorrisseyMusic.com?
She's not someone who has lied consistently about herself to the trusting souls on this site, even going so far as to exchange emails with those too gullible to see through her wretched deceptions?
I'm not surprised she has often spoke of wanting to be a writer, as she seems much more comfortable creating an imaginary world in which she is funny, interesting, charming, intelligent and physically attractive. However, because, in reality, she is none of these things, and she has no discernible talent as a writer, she has chosen to live out her fantasies on the Internet like the shabby little confidence trickster she is.
Oh and furthermore, don't think I believe for one second that this absurd "marriage" will ever take place. This ridiculous woman will do and say anything to frustrate her adversaries (yes, if you think it's just me who finds her so detestable, look in the chatroom from time to time and you'll discover that she is the most reviled person on this site) or to make herself appear "interesting".
It's hard to believe that this person is raising a child, which is why I don't believe it, just as I don't believe her brother hung himself or that she is/was a teacher/pole dancer or any of the other fabrications she has concocted.
I do believe that she is a desperately insecure woman who is fast approaching middle age, has a history of mental illness and has "attempted" suicide a number of times (more attention seeking), has a severe case of anorexia, which is evident from the recent pic she posted, and is teetering on the brink of a complete nervous breakdown.

and when you finally turn into a adult you might realise that
> no-one here is interested in you filling the message boards with your
> repetitious and genitally fixated pseudo fights with a person you don't
> even know.

Don't be so naive, surely you don't think people just come here to talk about Morrissey all day do you?
As for being "genitally fixated", it has become progressively evident from your post that it is YOU who is preoccupied with children in their bedrooms and schoolboys.

> Do us all a favour and get over this phase by writing grafitti on the
> toilet walls in school and come back to us if and when you have something
> remotely intelligent or interesting to say.

Now you're mentally loitering in a school toilet, imagining crudely drawn sexual organs and reading the sexual fantasies scrawled on the wall, which are rather reminiscent of jennifer/realitybites' journal, and once again, I have no doubt, masturbating furiously.

You really are a disgusting animal, please don't come here again, you sicken me.

Re: "You are a waste of space"? You said it.

If I could be bothered to read your post in it's entirety I'm sure I would find it up to your usual predictable and puerile standard.
I can only reiterate that when you finally get to your twenties hopefully you'll realise what a tedious moron you actually are and end your little fantasy feud.

You had to post back tho didn't you little miss superior! LOL!

Oh my, you really remind me of Adolf H.
Do you have nothing better to do than to termant that poor woman?
YOU are the pathetic louser. I wouldn't be suprised if you actually made the whole thing up.

Back
Top Bottom