Hey old man, what about this?!?

E

El Boydelz

As we all await some new material from Moz perhaps these suggestions will catch your/his eye. First of all screw the major label. I think at this stage of the game Moz is only going to sell X number of records anyway. A major will maybe buy and ad in Billboard or something, but so far the many majors Moz has been on have yet to really break him big. There's seems to me there's no benifit to a major beyond a big advance. However if he goes indie or signs with a smaller label the ol' man should get more $$$ in the end anyhow as he'd get more ### per album sold.

Second, while John Cale or William Orbit might be nice looking names to put on the back of the record, @#!!! 'em. There's already a capable set of hands in the band. Hands that also have a studio, the hands of the talented Boz Boorer. He's produced lots of top @#!!! for you that aren't aquainted with his production skills. This album is an important one for Big Daddy Mozzer, his back is yet again to the wall after consecutive patchy records. Who better to capture our heroes vision than someone whose been with him for nearly a decade.

Also, Moz, put the best stuff on your damn record already. Trade Lost, I Can Have Both and The Edge Are... for Sorrow, He Cried and Ambitious Outsiders and Maladjusted stands just as tall as Arsenal and Vauxhall. Post some samples on the net for your fans before putting out a record. First of all they'd eat it up and I'm sure it would benefit you in the end.

The last tour was fantastic, I have no doubt the next record will be a corker, let's get on with it alredy. This last bit is something we won't all agree on but for my money, let the boys play in this next album. You've got a great set of guitar players, don't be shy about turnin' 'em loose. Stay away from the Sunset Boulavard @#!!! and rock like ol' T-Rex. Some old obscure rockabilly for b-sides'd be cool too. All you punks feel free to hack on me if you must but I'm gettin' antsy for some new Moz and hope he gets 'er goin' soon!!!

Read the above if you want to fall asleep

This was longer than your penis looking nose.

This was about as boring as fu.cking Queen Elizabeth while Bill Clinton is giving you a cigar.

Please kill yourself, here is a razor.

Re: Read the above if you want to fall asleep

greasetea give me a dollar

> As we all await some new material from Moz perhaps these
> suggestions will catch your/his eye. First of all screw the
> major label. I think at this stage of the game Moz is only going
> to sell X number of records anyway. A major will maybe buy and
> ad in Billboard or something, but so far the many majors Moz has
> been on have yet to really break him big. There's seems to me
> there's no benifit to a major beyond a big advance. However if
> he goes indie or signs with a smaller label the ol' man should
> get more $$$ in the end anyhow as he'd get more ### per album
> sold.

> Second, while John Cale or William Orbit might be nice looking
> names to put on the back of the record, @#!!! 'em. There's
> already a capable set of hands in the band. Hands that also have
> a studio, the hands of the talented Boz Boorer. He's produced
> lots of top @#!!! for you that aren't aquainted with his
> production skills. This album is an important one for Big Daddy
> Mozzer, his back is yet again to the wall after consecutive
> patchy records. Who better to capture our heroes vision than
> someone whose been with him for nearly a decade.

> Also, Moz, put the best stuff on your damn record already. Trade
> Lost, I Can Have Both and The Edge Are... for Sorrow, He Cried
> and Ambitious Outsiders and Maladjusted stands just as tall as
> Arsenal and Vauxhall. Post some samples on the net for your fans
> before putting out a record. First of all they'd eat it up and
> I'm sure it would benefit you in the end.

> The last tour was fantastic, I have no doubt the next record
> will be a corker, let's get on with it alredy. This last bit is
> something we won't all agree on but for my money, let the boys
> play in this next album. You've got a great set of guitar
> players, don't be shy about turnin' 'em loose. Stay away from
> the Sunset Boulavard @#!!! and rock like ol' T-Rex. Some old
> obscure rockabilly for b-sides'd be cool too. All you punks feel
> free to hack on me if you must but I'm gettin' antsy for some
> new Moz and hope he gets 'er goin' soon!!!

Well this is too long for me to add anything essential...and yeah, you're basically right - SOMETHING's gotta happen and I don't understand why it hasn't already considering Morrissey's circumstances...

Greaseta my Greaseta...

Grease-ass, I'm so glad you took the time to read my overlong message. That said I think a razor is a bit sloppy for my suicide. Leaving a bloody ol' corpse is nasty 4 who finds you. Do you happen to have any friends? Can you understand what that might be like. Perhaps we could meet in a chat room to discuss a better method. OR you clould just blow me. Your @#!!! was funny 6 months ago, I even championed your "cause" briefly. Buy now like so many other things you're just a parody of yourself and we all don't care any more. Perhaps a double suicide is the answer.

Re: Greaseta is mine and he owe's me a...

Ha, ha hah ahhaha haha ahha haha hah...look up from the choirboy for long enough to post something did we pederast?! Or did he manage to run away the little bastard!

BTW, what are choirboys demanding for oral sex on priests these days?

Back
Top Bottom