Hey Chris from ambitious-outsiders.com.

M

Mr.Improper

What am i pre-selected for? what did i win?? Oh I can't wait to hear what it is. These anus's are pre-selected for me to date and sleep with their motherz. I get a kick out of how some of these yo-yo's complain about you,then when it comez to you giving me something,they're all up on your nuttz?? what's the dealy-o with that?? Maybe if these spineless fu.ckknuckles stopped trying to be cool and belittle people,they'd be a bit better off. By the way,some of your mom's stink,for the last time,tell them to douche once in a while would you please?? thankz.

Hey Proper, email me because I can't talk about it here. BTW thanks for all the comments you expressed towards me and my site, thats why you have been pre-selected.

Details when you email me.

Chris

> Hey Proper, email me because I can't talk about it here. BTW thanks for
> all the comments you expressed towards me and my site, thats why you have
> been pre-selected.

It happens that I always defended and have made good comments on your site, since the beginning, if you don't remember. I should be pre-selected too.

> Details when you email me.

> Chris

Re: Hey Chris from ambitious-outsiders.com. *adendo*

> It happens that I always defended and have made good comments on your
> site, since the beginning, if you don't remember. I should be pre-selected
> too.

Ok, I'm jealous that's aaaaaaaaall!!!

> Hey Proper, email me because I can't talk about it here. BTW thanks for
> all the comments you expressed towards me and my site, thats why you have
> been pre-selected.

> Details when you email me.

> Chris

Maybe it's not the best place, but via this way I must say that from
all the critic and hate you recieve, you remain polite and friendly.
My respect , Chris.

Thumbs up for you and take care and succes with yer webpage.

Re: Pre-selected for what?

> Pre-selected for what?

He's been pre-selected to have a go at Chris's mom.

Hey ding dong,goody for you that you defended chris all this time. I was and always will be supporting him. all i can say is,those people out there who trashed him earlier,are now wondering whats up.

Re: Pre-selected for what?

From what I heard only the people on the mailing list know for sure what the pre-selection is.

> What am i pre-selected for? what did i win?? Oh I can't wait to hear what
> it is.

If the rumors are true, you may have just won a preview audition copy, 24K gold-limited edition CD of Morrissey's new album (due July 17th), plus extra CD with outtakes, five radio edits and interview excerpts.
Just kidding! Actually you probably won a pair of used socks or something.

ps: Chris, you're doing a great job!

Back
Top Bottom