heres to you robby ;) - per yngve ohlin (you may not like this)

pretty good band.
f***ing excellent cover.
meaningless obtuse attempts at provocation from you.

draize, you are the f***ing WEIRDEST poster I've ever seen on solo. even weirder than reelaround, and thats saying alot.

i dont know what youre talkin about , im not trying to shock anyone, im maybe just trying to have some people here, understand what the worlds like beyond the tenuous boundaries of their pleasant suburbia :lbf::lbf: hey, they asked for it - i didnt force it on em

you know exactly what i'm talking about. you're attempting to shock with your oh so gruesome pictures and videos and your oh so sophisticated levels of discourse. then you act as if no-one could possibly understand the complexities of the way your mind works, what with everyone being stuck in a "pleasant suburbia". you think you're being complex or mysterious or esoteric when in fact you're just being a boorish c***. maybe (probably) you're just being a troll, or maybe you really are just an unimaginative person with delusions of your own brilliance. either way, c***.

:blushing::blushing:

i would be glad to help you:tears::tears:

thanks for the further example of your obtuse inanity. you must be a really deep thinker. how kind of you to deign to converse with lesser people.

ohhhhh i see youre friends with no place lie romeeeee lol - someone shouldve took a boot to his neck and did him a service long, long time ago ;) me-willingly :crazy:

thanks for looking at my profile. i feel privileged that someone like you would care enough about someone like me to do so.

i see you're not friends with anyone. must be hard up in your ivory tower.

i'd like to keep this up but your wisdom is just too much for me right now though. bye bye.

Last edited by a moderator:
you know exactly what i'm talking about. you're attempting to shock with your oh so gruesome pictures and videos and your oh so sophisticated levels of discourse. then you act as if no-one could possibly understand the complexities of the way your mind works, what with everyone being stuck in a "pleasant suburbia". you think you're being complex or mysterious or esoteric when in fact you're just being a boorish c***. maybe (probably) you're just being a troll, or maybe you really are just an unimaginative person with delusions of your own brilliance. either way, c***.

I think this post is pretty insightful. Calling Draize a c*** doesn't add any value to the conversation but that aside, this is pretty spot on.

I did, on a whim search on google maps for pleasant suburbia.. it came up with Suburbia Park near Los Angeles. If you live there, you're probably homeless so I think that actually might add to your wisdom.

Anyway, I'm packing all my things (An Uno deck missing all the 7's, an empty bottle of bourbon and my jacket) and moving to unpleasant suburbia to gain some wisdom. Google maps is a lot less specific on this one.

Bye everyone.

xoxo

Tags
yesitis=ledge
Back
Top Bottom