Here's A Question For You

• Thread starter Hoping For An Early Death
  • Start date
H

Hoping For An Early Death

Do men know when they completely suck in bed? If so, why don't they try to fix the problem?

> Do men know when they completely suck in bed? If so, why don't
> they try to fix the problem?

I'm not sure if they know or not. I mean, what do they have to compare themselves to anyway?

they ALWAYS suck in bed.

"fix what problem?"

ah. no hope.

> they ALWAYS suck in bed.

> "fix what problem?"

> ah. no hope.

No, I don't think that they all suck in bed, just some of them. The sad thing is when the man finishes the job just before he starts or 30 seconds after he starts. I just think that if I were a man, I'd do whatever possible to make sure that didn't happen to me and if it did, I would be way too embarrassed to go back to the same girl. Thats all.

Look at it like this:

Oh Luvvy,Luvvy

You excited him so much, love, that he couldn't contain himself any longer, love. Now with a little more experience he will be able to control his reflex. Without experience he won't get any better, love. So I say be kind, be slow with him, and you shall be rewarded.

I can understand you are frustrated. Alternatively, you can go with some bloke with more experience or, simply, older. And if he sucks in bed, ask him to suck whatever it is you want him to suck.....

I think guys just have a better time in bed in general. I think it's more pleasurable to them. But maybe I'm wrong-I don't know. Sometimes it's better than others but women have such a waiting period that i get annoyed. I'm like, "Better not start that-it could take forever"

ok-hope that wasn't too much information there!

Kirstie

I could not keep a straight face.

For some reason, immediately after sex I start laughing. I don't know why, but those first few seconds after it's over are just hilarious to me. This has generally resulted in me not being invited back.

> I think guys just have a better time in bed in general. I think
> it's more pleasurable to them. But maybe I'm wrong-I don't know.
> Sometimes it's better than others but women have such a waiting
> period that i get annoyed. I'm like, "Better not start
> that-it could take forever"

> ok-hope that wasn't too much information there!

> Kirstie

Two squirming bodies, urrgh!

Re: I could not keep a straight face.

> For some reason, immediately after sex I start laughing. I don't
> know why, but those first few seconds after it's over are just
> hilarious to me. This has generally resulted in me not being
> invited back.

Isn't THAT special?? I thought I was the only insane here. ha-ha-ha-he-he-he-haaaaaaa-hahaha-he(I had sex some minutes a go, sorry)

You Can Have Both

> Isn't THAT special?? I thought I was the only insane here.
> ha-ha-ha-he-he-he-haaaaaaa-hahaha-he(I had sex some minutes a
> go, sorry)

Since you have knowledge both ptiching and receiving, Somny, you're especially to answer the question. So do all men suck or is it just you?

Re: No, you don't know what you're talking

> Since you have knowledge both ptiching and receiving, Somny,
> you're especially to answer the question. So do all men suck or
> is it just you?

I have a surprise for you: I never had sex with men. But it seems that you are very curious about the topic, eh? Suck and then tell me what is like, because,DUDE, I have no idea. Maybe Morrissey could answer the question for you, how about? YES, YOU ARE BLIND, and you just see the bad things... There must be something horribly wrong... WITH YOU.

> I think guys just have a better time in bed in general. I think
> it's more pleasurable to them. But maybe I'm wrong-I don't know.
> Sometimes it's better than others but women have such a waiting
> period that i get annoyed. I'm like, "Better not start
> that-it could take forever"

> ok-hope that wasn't too much information there!

> Kirstie

You are not doing it to it's full potential.

Keep trying.

women have a much more intense, longer lasting and multiple orgasms than Men. Poor dears.

WorkingGirlx

> You are not doing it to it's full potential.

> Keep trying.

> women have a much more intense, longer lasting and multiple
> orgasms than Men. Poor dears.

yes but it takes forever just to have one!

And it must be more enjoyable for men. All I hear is moaning and meaniwhile I'm thinking things like Ok 30 more minutes and I'll take a shower, then I have to set the alarm for tomorrow, etc. etc. Isn't that awful

I feel so terrible about it.

Once and awhile it is really really good but you know what-I think I'm just generally too uptight to get into it enough.

Kirstie

> WorkingGirlx

Re: I could not keep a straight face.

> are you shure you're on the right discussion board. man, anyone of us should never have had anyone ever. otherwise it's treason.

Back
Top Bottom