Here in Cleveland....shootings and attacks

E

Earl Graphite

Today in Cleveland, Muslim students are being attacked at Cleveland State University.

In another part of town, someone opened fire on innocent people in a WalMart.

A plane at Cleveland Hopkins Airport was grounded. It is suspected that the plane was being hijacked. Search is now going on for explosives. No word on whether or not they have any terrorists in custody here as the local media are saying very little. It was chaos at the airport as people fled on foot in all directions because they weren't letting cars in or out of the airport.

A white van was stopped on I-271 with explosives found inside. The occupants of the van were surrounded by 15 cop cars and SWAT team.

It is the end of the world as we know it.

> Today in Cleveland, Muslim students are being attacked at
> Cleveland State University.

> In another part of town, someone opened fire on innocent people
> in a WalMart.

> A plane at Cleveland Hopkins Airport was grounded. It is
> suspected that the plane was being hijacked. Search is now going
> on for explosives. No word on whether or not they have any
> terrorists in custody here as the local media are saying very
> little. It was chaos at the airport as people fled on foot in
> all directions because they weren't letting cars in or out of
> the airport.

> A white van was stopped on I-271 with explosives found inside.
> The occupants of the van were surrounded by 15 cop cars and SWAT
> team.

> It is the end of the world as we know it.

Thanks for that news, Earl. It's unbelievable. I hope my mom didn't go shopping today. Why would anyone attack Cleveland? (Besides loot the R'n'R Museum)

Good question, Nancy. Everyone here (as everywhere else) is in a total state of shock. I still haven't gotten all the details on the WalMart shooting. Couldn't tell you who or what caused that. It was in Brunswick though, and I'm sure you know how they can get down there...they don't call it "Brunstucky" for nothing. From what I've heard, they've closed all the WalMart stores in the region as a safety precaution. You should give your mom a call.

> Thanks for that news, Earl. It's unbelievable. I hope my mom
> didn't go shopping today. Why would anyone attack Cleveland?
> (Besides loot the R'n'R Museum)

Back
Top Bottom