here are some pics of the Boz show at the Red Eyed Fly

S

suzanne

this isn't all of them, but they're the better ones that i got.

and to clear up any confusion, i didn't run up to him and ask him about the new album or anything.

boz and bozpeople

Re: i'm glad nobody has anything to say about them

sorry suzanne, thanks for putting these up. yesterday everytime i clicked on them the pics were down so i could not see them, but i can see them today and you got one with Lyn is as well so that's cool.
Was the show good?

Re: i'm glad nobody has anything to say about them

> sorry suzanne, thanks for putting these up. yesterday everytime i clicked
> on them the pics were down so i could not see them, but i can see them
> today and you got one with Lyn is as well so that's cool.
> Was the show good?

i'm sorry. i came in last night in a strange mood and have no idea why i wrote that.

> Awesome thanks! How was the show?

it's not what you expect!

if you're like me, you only know him as a guy who lurks in the background while morrissey is on stage, so it really is a completely different show seeing him rock out and playing his native genre of music.

Have you EVER had a partner Suzanne? We must try to match you up.

Thanks for posting these. Was there a pretty good turnout? And did he stay afterwards to talk to the fans?

> Thanks for posting these. Was there a pretty good turnout? And did he stay
> afterwards to talk to the fans?

i suppose it was fairly decent, and i think that most of them timed it to see Boz, and i think the crowd was a mixture. there were definitely some rockabilly and punk types because there was lots of black leather with chains and quiffs, but there some people that my guess is that they were Morrissey fans...the former seemed to outweigh the latter.

as for talking to the fans....i have no idea. i split after the last song and didn't hang around to see what he did.

Did you catch the eye of any young men?

Of course not, silly question.

Notice how a brand new person from Texas just appeared on the board too. I feel "she" may talk to Suzanne alot in the future, seeing as it IS her lol.

We've all seen your photo, has anyone here ever taken an interest in you, romantically?

More fantasy? I'm here to help you. What type are you looking for?

Great pictures, Suzanne! I was previously unable to view them due to the bandwidth-restriction. Thank you for posting these.

Ineffectual dreamers and decadent aesthetes... preferably from Oklahoma?

Back
Top Bottom