help with the b-sides

• Thread starter smoke all my cigarettes
  • Start date
S

smoke all my cigarettes

can someone please tell me if the smiths have a b-sides album out? if so where can i find it? i really .....i mean really need to hear some more smiths tunes. oh and by the way, if anyone has or knows someone who does have real smiths tabliture for the guitar please let me know that too. you would not think it would be so hard to find. to date i have one tab book by them, louder than bombs, and i would be glad to trade tabs with anyone.

If you were to buy "Louder than Bombs" and "Hatful of Hollow," you'd have all the B-sides except "Money Changes Everything," "The Draize Train," "Jeane," "Wonderful Woman," "Work is a Four Letter Word," and "I Keep Mine Hidden." You can find the first on "The World Won't Listen." The second can be found on "Rank," although that's a live recording. The third and fourth were released on CD a few years back, as B-sides to "This Charming Man" in that terrible CD1/CD2 format. The final two songs can be found as B-sides to "Sweet and Tender Hooligan" along with a live version of James' "What's the World?" Good luck and happy hunting.

Back
Top Bottom