Hello im new here

Sunday Girl

Hi,

Just joined on here, i'm going see morrissey gig in truro on tuesday, wondered if anyone else was going? I'm going on my own, and being my first moz gig i've got no idea what to expect...looking forward to it though.

Hekllo. The show will be absolutely brilliant, if you like Moz. Go early, get near the front, just join in by goin crazy like everyone else.

Thanks...how early do i need to get to the venue and start queuing to be at the front of the gig though?

vicarinatutugal said:
lunchtime and you should be fine. ;)

That's pretty early! I was hoping maybe if i got there about 4.30pm i'd be okay for being near the front. hmmm..

the FRF (front row fraternity) queue from some untimely time in the morning (I think!) but if you're happy with 2nd row or behind, it's quite ok to get to the venue just before Moz comes on. About 9 o'clock usually.

to be honest, the times i went to see morrissey when i was standing - i just got really close to the front during kristeen young - i didn't need to go there early in the morning , and all three times i was at most 3 people from the back, on two occassions i was stood behind julia

People are never there as early as everyone says they are.

Both times alot of us got there around 4-5pm and always got right near the front.

DOn't bother going. You'll only be disappointed by the setlist:D

Sunday Girl said:
That's pretty early! I was hoping maybe if i got there about 4.30pm i'd be okay for being near the front. hmmm..

That's cool; you could go at 6pm and still get near the front, seriously.

You don't have to queue, I've always got 2nd from the front. Being 2nd from the front you won't jar your neck from looking up or get crushed up against the barrier.

If you get there by midday you should stand a very good chance of getting on the front barrier (which is the best place to be). If you are a couple of rows behind this just bear in mind that there is often a fairly violent crush in the pit at Morrissey gigs, so if you are of a fragile nature you might wish to avoid this. In my experience being crushed against the front barrier is incredibly mild compared to being crushed front, back, left and right by other sweaty maniacs in the pit, though of course some people enjoy the physical aspect. :)

Back
Top Bottom