Heaven Knows I Need a Hug Now

It is amazing what sleep can do, I feel quite a bit better today...I still hate snow though!!

And now my nerves have shot through the f***ing roof hearing that Moz is announcing his tour tomorrow!!!!!!

Love PTxx.

PT! :) Maybe you just dreamt it all... :p Sleep is good. I sure don't get enough. Glad you're excited, but if you're going to be freaking out like a Moz-crazed nutter, then it will be difficult for me to hug you!!! :D

My sitch remains same...

room.jpg

I put up the office Christmas tree today. So, it was a good day. Probably won't be there to take it down... :rolleyes:

Anyone out there in need?

I am, cut my hand yesterday and it's still hurts. Tomorrow I have to take all the gauze off and put on a smaller bandage. I don't want to look at it, am sure it's nasty.

I am, cut my hand yesterday and it's still hurts. Tomorrow I have to take all the gauze off and put on a smaller bandage. I don't want to look at it, am sure it's nasty.

Yikes-sorry to hear that! Is it your dominant hand? I always ask that. :o Well, it is important, for crying out loud. :p I've been preparing for years (like 30!) to break my right hand and have to write left-handed. It's a ('nother!!) weird thing I am... ambidextrous :rolleyes: abi-normal is more like it! :D

Hope you heal quickly!! Get the men to open the boxes next time!!

^^^^
It happend at home not work go figure. It was my left hand, and I'm right handed. It feels a little better.

What oye says is true. So... why do you come here (to this thread)? :confused: :p I would hug you if I ever met you. I will not take no for an answer. :cool: I have two friends who do not hug, but that doesn't stop me!

I like hugging men, well at least putting my arm around them but not women! Odd as I would never want to do anything else.

Anyway long story short, I need a hug today!

Back
Top Bottom