He finds Sanctuary - I hope

T

Tingle

Have you seen the rumours on the tour pages? A truck from Sanctuary records outside the Albert Hall yesterday, and 'DavidT (the OTHER one)' says he has it on good authority blah, blah, blah. Good news indeed. And they are based in my home town, and Pete Wylie's also on that label he, he, he, he, he - Pete Wylie who also was left high and dry my record company after record company.

The last CD I bought was a Sanctuary/Sequel records re-issue of an X-ray Spex album. It must be an omen!

www.Sanctuaryrecordsgroup.co.uk

Tingle, I was in love with Poly Styrene, I went to the Spex way back when (was it 78 or 79) can't remember but they played the Apollo in Manchester. I've still got Germfree Adolescence (I think that's spelt wrongly but who cares?) on l.p.
Let's hope Moz does the deal...
It was great to meet up with so many U.K. Moz-soloists Tuesday, did it happen all again on the Wednesday?

Cheers
Grim

They were just doing the live recording for the forthcoming vid/DVD. I keep telling people they filmed both gigs! Maybe there will be a live album as well.

> They were just doing the live recording for the forthcoming vid/DVD. I
> keep telling people they filmed both gigs! Maybe there will be a live
> album as well.

If I were him I'd do a live album and include it with the studio album as a free bonus CD. I mean we'vfe waityed all this time for his comeback, he should make it extra special.

Take it a step further - just to complicate things

Imagine regionalizing the bonus cd. It being a recording of the most recent show nearest to your market.

Hmm I read he had a discussion with Geoff Travis from Rough Trade. That could be great to see moz back to the old house

Back
Top Bottom