Have you asked Morrissey a question yet?

duchess_of_fork

You know that thingy they had on true to you?
I sat for 15 minutes infront of a blank email...and I really don't think I can...just write a question. it's like, there's a lifetime worth of question's i'd ask him, and I can't just pick one.

So have any of you considered/submitted/had your question answered on that website?

It seems pretty rad.

So yeah. Talk...or type.

he hasn't answered anything in several months, so i suppose it is defunct...said the poet that didn't know it.

About a year and a half ago Moz appeared on Friday Night With Jonathan Ross, a UK TV show and mentioned that he was writing his autobiography. I asked about a year later on True To You when it might be released & how it was going, but sadly got no reply.:(

About a year and a half ago Moz appeared on Friday Night With Jonathan Ross, a UK TV show and mentioned that he was writing his autobiography. I asked about a year later on True To You when it might be released & how it was going, but sadly got no reply.:(

Surprise surprise............

I asked if he was interested in buying my bike but sadly no reply!

love

Grim

I once asked if his northern identity was still important to him

He never answered :rolleyes:

I asked him if he was ever going to make up the 2 seperate shows he cancelled, months apart mind you, in my area. I'm sure he's never gotten that sort of question before.

Back
Top Bottom