Hangin' with MTV

Cheers for this. I think Morrissey comes across very nervous and The Lisp creeps in sometimes! He still manages to be funny tho!

I would cheer after everything he says if I had been there too hehe:p

It's also interesting that he says he's happier with Boz and co. than with The Smiths....but I suppose he would say that in 1992!

So...who would YOU rather be in a band with - Johnny, Andy and Mike or Boz, Alain, Gary and Spencer?

Boz, Alain and co seem like nicer people to me and they seem to have more in common with Morrissey than the Smiths lads. I think fans forget that those sort of things are probably really important when you are spending a lot of time with people.

theres a real brotherhood I sense with Morrisey, Boz, Alain, etc that just wasnt evident with The Smiths...

The Smiths was short-lived, but Morrissey and the Lads have known each other more than 15 years which makes huge difference.
They have other musical projects which seem to help and keep them together.

It's also interesting that he says he's happier with Boz and co. than with The Smiths....but I suppose he would say that in 1992!

So...who would YOU rather be in a band with - Johnny, Andy and Mike or Boz, Alain, Gary and Spencer?

I'd want Johnny, Boz, Alain, Gary and Spencer. Why not have the best of both? ;) One can dream. :p

Thanks! I had this on VHS, but lost it about 30 years ago.... I still have footage of a certain 92 instore! *cough(Whirly)cough*

Back
Top Bottom