Grim,are you gonna let Lynne off the £5.20 postage?I think you should.

mopy/nappa/ian (yesssh you lot/personality crisis) when are you going to be sober enough for one of your multiple personalities to apologise?
You're barking (mad) up the wrong tree & I've got a bee in my bonnet now.
Apology or be damned, ok I know you'll plead insanity & maybe just get a caution (unless you've previous HaHa, if you have your name will come up). Take care or better still take your medication, one of you will step out of line & I'll be the one with the evidence. Awaiting apology.

*save as mopy*

i'm still waiting to hear the charge, whereas YOU have just dodged YOURS! why did you do it? greed??

one of your disorders said they will call the cops

so you must have something to call them about? I've got all your previous logged here in {mopy} which you know is soon to be on it's way, as you have made a deformation of my character, attempted the wastin of police time (if you keep your promise which I sadly doubt, because you are a waster) but either way, you are going to pay one way or another. It's in your Court.

*save as mopy*

ok fine, now explain the moz jacket fraud? you keep distracting from the issue at HAND!

piece of pish ***clubby***

you flood the board ian to distract from your PROMISE have you called the police? If you want to know about that jacket auction I suggest you contact a) the seller & b) the winner. Good Luck!
Keep flooding coz this aint going away

*save as mopy*

it was to report you IF lynne didn't win it and some GENUINE fan was fooled, that DIDN'T HAPPEN LOL!

backtracker like I said from the beginning

such a shyster! flood away cock. Mind you I thought you'd put this 'identity' (crisis) to bed, am I keeping a few of you up?

*save as mopy*

Re: backtracker like I said from the beginning

> such a shyster! flood away cock. Mind you I thought you'd put this
> 'identity' (crisis) to bed, am I keeping a few of you up?

> *save as mopy*

dig away garry, it will be all up here when the feedback is left

think it through this time won't you, FRAUD

Back
Top Bottom