13. ALL YOU NEED IS ME [NEW]
Morrissey/Jesse Tobias
14. LET ME KISS YOU
Morrissey/Alain Whyte
15. I HAVE FORGIVEN JESUS
Morrissey/Alain Whyte

Love PTxx.

Re: Is THIS The Official GH Tracklist?

I'd bitch about the track listing...but I'm gonna buy it anyway. So what's the point. GRRRRRRRRRRR!

that tracklist is pretty damn awful.

that is pretty shitty. 8 yatq/rott songs? necessary? poopy? really poopy?

I could have sworn that original speculation was that this would be a compilation of live performances of such songs considered as 'the greatest hits,' which if said is indeed the case, wouldn't make too much of a bad thing to listen to, as it would be veritably a live album but with studio cuts of the two new songs. But I must have misread something along the way, because it seems the mix of live and studio on a greatest hits would be an unapproachable idea to a record company (even though I suppose Reprise did it with 'Burglary Years').
But I don't think 'Redondo Beach' was ever recorded in the studio; >shrugs< I did enjoy the live version on 'Earl's Court,' my personal opinion is it surpasses Patti Smiths, but I wouldn't want to cause any waves...

See I think people forget that greatest hits albums are for casual fans or people who arent familiar with the artist and with that being the case I think this album will be good for aquanting people with modern Morrissey tracks. For the rest of us just use itunes to download the recorded version of All You Need is Me and THPGU and pray they dont make it on the next album because we have all heard them countless times so far

this is terrible. i think if a first time Morrissey listener picked this up just outta curiosity, theyd wanna take it back to the store, honestly.

i wont be buying it, but i really wasnt planning on it anyway. i dont feel the need to have every single album if i have those same songs on other cds. its dumb.

that is pretty shitty. 8 yatq/rott songs? necessary? poopy? really poopy?

What did everyone expect? He already has a Greatest Hits album, the only "new" material is from YATQ and ROTT.

I'm a little surprised "Don't Make Fun of Daddy's Voice" or "Ganglord" didn't make it instead of reaching way back for "The Last of the Famous..."

Yuck. The Worst of. With those tracks.
We need more Arsenal/ Vauxhall. and we need My Love Life in there too.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't let this tracklisting b true! What a SORRY selection of songs! David should NOT b posting things he JUST hears about!

this is terrible. i think if a first time Morrissey listener picked this up just outta curiosity, theyd wanna take it back to the store, honestly.

i wont be buying it, but i really wasnt planning on it anyway. i dont feel the need to have every single album if i have those same songs on other cds. its dumb.

I just think the days of purchasing the $11.99 Import CD Single with the two bonus tracks is over. The record companies need to wake up. Yes, I understand that Greatest Hits are for casual fans. My problem with that is that Morrissey doesn't have casual fans. You either love him or hate him. He can't keep jamming his fan base with these re-issues. Many (most) of us are not going to buy them when we already forked over $ for the songs already. In the day of iTunes, sorry I'm buying "All You Need Is Me" an "That's How People Grow Up" that's it. Sorry Mozzer!

If this is true, it's one of the worst "Greatest Hits" albums I've ever seen. A load of recent singles which fans will already own, and few real hooks for a casual listener looking to find out more about Morrissey.

I'm downloading "All You Need Is Me" and leaving it there.

Where is the shitty Paris song???

Back
Top Bottom