Good review on Ambitious Outsiders.com

R

raymond

http://www.ambitious-outsiders.com/
why isn't it in the links section anymore?

ambitious-outsiders.com is not linked because its not a moz site

> http://www.ambitious-outsiders.com/ why isn't it in the links section
> anymore?

The one thing that struck me odd about this review was the hopes that Morrissey would encore with a classic from Kill Uncle.

I'm sure he would, if only there were a classic on that record.

> The one thing that struck me odd about this review was the hopes that
> Morrissey would encore with a classic from Kill Uncle.

> I'm sure he would, if only there were a classic on that record.

haha 'a classic from Kill Uncle' are not words you hear everyday. By the way am I the only person who likes this album. I don't like the way 'Driving your girlfriend home' ends so abrupty with the line 'and we're shaking hands/goodnight so politely'. Also 'Found found found' is pretty awful for Morrissey's standards, but the album does have it's moments, and I won't hear a word against Mark E Nevin.

> The one thing that struck me odd about this review was the hopes that
> Morrissey would encore with a classic from Kill Uncle.

> I'm sure he would, if only there were a classic on that record.

Enjoyed the extra bits of information on this. With all the hype about the new album and tour, why haven't we seen any newspaper reviews of these first 2 shows? I haven't been able to find any reviews in the local Vegas or So Cal papers?! Thankful for the tour posting section, but I want to read some media coverage as well.

An the Anaheim show was awesome! Yes, I too was hoping for something different, some things were predictable, musically (There is a light...) We got cheated Hand In Glove in Anaheim! But I loved the show none the less!
Met Dean outside in back outside after the show. Only 15 people or so were around, he is such a down to earth guy. Very nice. Signed my ticket and took pics with him. Ah, what a night!

Back
Top Bottom