Good God Angerbauer!You really haven't thought this through at all have you?

B

Be Yourself

Have you considered Jennifer's behaviour on this site?
I'm not just talking about the many lies and deceptions she has been guilty of, or the constant need to drone on and on and on.
No, what should be most disconcerting, as far as you're concerned, is the way she comes back again and again and again, with another ill-advised post designed to provoke or prolong an argument.
No matter how many times rationale, logic, or even good old fashioned abuse are employed to rid one of her, this vile old harridan is compelled to make yet another of her dreary posts in a desperate attempt to 'win' a pointless internet argument.
Considering how antagonistic she is on here, what hope is there for anyone who is stuck with her 24/7?
I believe her previous husband fled not long after their marriage, and now resides thousands of miles away from where she is, which, wherever it is, is a desirable location.
You haven't even had your first disagreement yet have you?
After a few of those you'll have a full-blown argument to look forward to, that should help to dislodge those rose-coloured spectacles.
Anyone who believes that it is "romantic" to uproot a middle-aged woman and her 14 year old son on such an ill-conceived whim must be as stupid as you obviously are, and your stupidity defies belief.
I personally consider the whole concept to be utterly pointless, absurd and anachronistic, and I have no respect whatsoever for the so-called "sanctity of marriage".
I can only presume you feel the same way, otherwise you wouldn't be making such a serious commitment with such indecent haste.
I use the word "indecent" intentionally, as it's surely that to take young David out of his school, away from his friends and everything he knows, and drag him to the barren wasteland that is Arizona where all he'll have for company are scorpions and tumbleweed.
I can only conclude that you are as desperate and pathetic as Jennifer herself.
I hope you'll both be as keen to tell us how it all went so predictably belly-up after a few months, as you've been when crowing about your forthcoming nuptials.
I wish you both the very worst for the rest of your lives.

Marriage is when a man and woman become as one; the trouble starts when they try to decide which one.

Marriage always demands the finest arts of insincerity possible between two human beings.

To marry a woman who you love and who loves you is to lay a wager with her as to who will stop loving the other first.

The dread of loneliness is greater than the fear of bondage, so we get married.

It destroys one's nerves to be amiable every day to the same human being.

Marriage is a ghastly public confession of a strictly private intention.

Any woman who still thinks marriage is a fifty-fifty proposition is only proving that she doesn't understand either men or percentages.

Matrimony is the union of meanness and martyrdom.

Strike an average between what a woman thinks of her husband a month before she marries him and what she thinks of him a year afterward, and you will have the truth about him.

Back
Top Bottom