Going to Wembley???

Trill

I am! Really looking forward to it. The very first time I saw Morrissey was in Wembley Arena back in '91 or '92. It was an amazing gig.

I cant tell everyone how much im looking forward to this. Had an amazing time in Brighton 3 years ago and an O.K. time at Ally Pally. I come from Neasden (round the corner from Wembley), so for me its like a spiratual expreince.... Am I getting TOO excited??

Yep! Haven't been there for about ten years.
Saw the Manic Street Preachers then and remember my friend and I got mightily annoyed with all the 18 year old boys stage-diving!

I'm sure there won't be any of that nonsense tomorrow night. :rolleyes:
At least not from me!

Cant wait , V fest was the first time i saw moz live , and immediatly wanted to again . Last time i was at Wembley was Britney Spears , dont ask......

Cant wait , V fest was the first time i saw moz live , and immediatly wanted to again . Last time i was at Wembley was Britney Spears , dont ask......

I saw my favourite ever Moz performance which was on infamous tour when he supported David Showie at Wembley.

He and the band were on top form but performing to a 1/4 full arena.

I buggered off after 2 of Bowies songs. He was proper shit. Was grinning like he'd been on the marching powder :cool:

Am having a half day to go on the lash.....:eek:

Onwards...

Should be awesome, look out for me!

Since I didn't manage my satanic ritual till the Glasgow gig I'm hoping my soul may attend this one. I think my soul will look like a security guard, look out for me:)

Cheers

I am! Really looking forward to it. The very first time I saw Morrissey was in Wembley Arena back in '91 or '92. It was an amazing gig.

same here:)

it was 1991.

What's the parking situation at Wembley tomorrow, anyone know? Is it best to park in the complex at £15, or is there somewhere else better?

Saw Depeche Mode back in April - first gig at the new wembley. The bars are nicer upstairs. Staying at the Travel Inn - hopefully there'll be a bit of a knees-up back there after the show.

Anyone know anywhere in west London area to go for a late drink after the show? And I'm not talking about a Soho night club!!

It was a good gig, but with not without it's problems. The tube was buggered, the support (Phranc) didn't play & I didn't get a drink! Apart from that it was a really good.

After the gig, I went to the stage door (with about 20 others) - the door opened and out came Morrissey - just as a security bloke picked me up and carried me about 4 feet back (much to my amusement). Anyway, Morrissey ran into his tour-bus and hid in the loo, until the rest of the band came out. Whilst he waited, he had to endure fans banging on the side of the coach, pretty much where he was "hiding". Within about a minute the bus was completely surrounded with fans, so they had to call for Security back up. After a well spirited "battle", the bus sped off.

Happy Days!

Hope you all enjoy it. Was going to make an appearance but Morrissey stipulated that he doesn't want to see me till Christman in Manchester.

Hope its a good perforrmance. :D

I wasn't going as I have seen him twice already this year, and also going to Manchester for the 23rd, but I've decided to be a complete Mozzite and come tonight as well thanks to a spare ticket being advertised on ebay. I must be insane. Can't wait to get out of work early now to be there. Takes me 2.5 hours to reach Wembley. Oh, this is going to be sooooo good. I don't mind going solo - I'm always alone when I go to see him, but never lonely when I'm there!

Back
Top Bottom