Go to radio 3!

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
THEY CUT IT OFFFFFFFFFFF!

They played all of Last of the famous then half of Ask

Now it's some dumb crap.....................

Sorry.

hahahhaha

i was going to say....

Yeah the commentary guys were talking in between the songs. They said, "Well, we're off. We leave you with this little gem of Morrissey's."

Then cut off Ask after about a minute.

:tears:

Yeah the commentary guys were talking in between the songs. They said, "Well, we're off. We leave you with this little gem of Morrissey's."

Then cut off Ask after about a minute.

:tears:

bunch of jerks,i want to have proof of this rumor about 'this charming man' my friend went ot and i cant tell if he is pulling my leg and i keep rechecking the main page,seems so unlikely....

bunch of jerks,i want to have proof of this rumor about 'this charming man' my friend went ot and i cant tell if he is pulling my leg and i keep rechecking the main page,seems so unlikely....

Yeah I know whatchu mean. It just doesn't add up. I keep reloading the Youtube search for Morrissey sorted by date added. I think that's our best bet. We'll see.

i can tell you now for fact that he didnt do This Charming Man.I have the setlist belonging to the monitor engineer on sat. night,the last song he played was H.S.I.N ,he ran out of time was meant to finish with WHAT SHE SAID.I'll scan in the setlist later .:)

i can tell you now for fact that he didnt do This Charming Man. I have the setlist belonging to the monitor engineer on sat night, the last song he played was H.S.I.N he ran out of time was meant to finish with WHAT SHE SAID. I'll scan in the setlist later. :)

Thanks.

Most of us know that it's a hoax that Morrissey played This Charming Man on live.

Back
Top Bottom