George Galloway: Political hero of Morrissey-Solo

L

LoafingOaf

George Galloway, the British MP who was kicked out of Labour for his treasonous statements calling for Islamic-fascists such as Zarqawi to kill British troops, is probably the only politician that the British lefties on this site have endorsed. And they have endorsed him with huge enthusiasm. Grim O'Grady and the usual suspects adore this disgusting piece of garbage and have cheered him on many occasions.

In July, Galloway went to Syria and told the people there: "Syria is lucky to have Bashar al-Assad as her President."

http://syriatimes.tishreen.info/_default.asp?FileName=79783973120050807145803

Bashar al-Assad, of course, is a totalitarian dictator and sponsor of terrorism. He's currently under scrutiny by the United Nations over the assasination of the former Prime Minister of Lebanon. (If you're wondering why the lefties and their media outlets haven't been much concerned about the occupation of Lebanon or supportive of the Lebanese standing up to Syria after being inspired by the Iraq liberation, you're not very bright: Their agenda is simply anti-Israel and anti-America, not anti-war, anti-fascism, or anti-occupation.)

I cannot say I was surprised to read in the Times of London that the traitorous Galloway "faces possible criminal charges after a US Senate investigation tracked $150,000 (£85,000) in Iraqi oil money to his wife’s bank account in Jordan."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,11069-1841396,00.html

Mr. Galloway defends himself by claiming he wasn't on the payroll of fascists such as Saddam. Instead, he claims he supported Saddam for FREE.....

When the subject is Galloway and his fawning fans, no one says it better than his #1 hater, Christopher Hitchens:

"A member of the British Parliament was in receipt of serious money originating from a homicidal dictatorship. That money was supposed to have been used to ameliorate the suffering of Iraqis living under sanctions. It was instead diverted to the purposes of enriching Saddam's toadies and of helping them propagandize in favor of the regime whose crimes and aggressions had necessitated the sanctions and created the suffering in the first place. This is something more than mere "corruption." It is the cynical theft of food and medicine from the desperate to pay for the palaces of a psychopath."

And:

"For George Galloway...the war would seem to be over. The evidence presented suggests that he lied in court when he sued the Daily Telegraph in London over similar allegations (and collected money for that, too). It suggests that he lied to the Senate under oath. And it suggests that he made a deceptive statement in the register of interests held by members of the British House of Commons. All in all, a bad week for him, especially coming as it does on the heels of the U.N. report on the murder of Rafik Hariri, which appears to pin the convict's badge on senior members of the Assad despotism in Damascus, Galloway's default patron after he lost his main ally in Baghdad.

"Yet this is the man who received wall-to-wall good press for insulting the Senate subcommittee in May, and who was later the subject of a fawning puff piece in the New York Times, and who was lionized by the anti-war movement when he came on a mendacious and demagogic tour of the country last month. I wonder if any of those who furnished him a platform will now have the grace to admit that they were hosting a man who is not just a pimp for fascism but one of its prostitutes as well."

There you have it. The hero of the lefties of Morrissey-Solo is not just a pimp for fascism but one of its whores as well. No, the people who have been back-slapping this horrible man will never have the grace to apologize. They simply do not care.

Meanwhile, the Iraqi people voted by the millions in their charter election. Some will tell you that if you dislike Bush you should also root against progress in Iraq and hope that lovely fascists such as Zarqawi succeed in ensuring Iraq remains a hellish country. I find this the saddest thing of all in the current political climate. People who place their idiotic partisan politics above the fate of millions of people in a country that clearly wants and deserves a new future. As always, I place my support and solidarity with the millions of Iraqis who courageously vote and want to build a decent country for themselves.

None of these allegations have been proved. I'm no Galloway fan, but put up or shut up.

and Tony Benn......

and the other east mids MP who dropped the staff in parliament (cant think of his name, the Beast of Bolsover they called him!)There are plenty of good leftie MP's, not just Galloway. I remember one time Coventry MP Dave Nellist being slated for not taking his pay rise and giving it to the Miners fund. Well done that man.
As the other post says about Galloway.... show us the proof or go away.
The Goat

Gorgeous George

Dennis Skinner is the beast of Bolsover!

Dave Nellist went to my mate's dad's house just before Kinnock's militant purging. A good bloke!

As for Gorgeous George inciting the infidels to kill Britsh troops I think that you should get your facts straight before making libellous remarks. Mr Galloway is quite fond of libel actions! I'm no fan of his (he is a self-obsessed and self-promoting polician IMHO) but some of his remarks make sense.

I mean you proffer support for the Iraqi people's right to democracy (fair enough if you think of democracy in purely American terms...all Hail to the Thief) but if 25,000+ innocent civilians have been killed, on top of the 2,000+ "allied" troops (well its 2,000 American soldiers) all in the name of installing an alleged democratic system of government in a country and a region that has never had a concept of democratic government due to historical and religious reasons then I think you're sadly mistaken and deluded.
This war is about oil and gas. Nothing more, nothing less. Why do you think that Iran is next on the hitlist? Afghanistan, Iraq... hmmm theres a country in the middle that could pose problems, regardless of its alleged nuclear proliferation programme.

Cause problems cos of that? Well its a good enough reasoning but there is a pipeline which will supply Europe's gas requirements for the foreseeable future which runs dangerously close to all these nations. Think about it, mate before having as your sources The Times and Christopher Hitchins.

Before you quote the Times I really think that you should take a moment and think who owns that newspaper. And as for Christopher Hitchins.... yes he really is the voice of reason isn't he?

And before you start thinking liberal w***er I'd just like to say I'm a fully paid up member of Combat 18. Which would be funny if it wasn't true.

Anyway I don't care, apathy in the UK. Going to see the Fall tonight. Bleurghhh

(Disclaimer: some of this isn't necessarily true!)

Re: To put it simply

Galloway described a vicious dictator as an 'officer and a gentleman' whilst descrining western ELECTED goverments in the most derogatory terms. Its sixth form stuff for MORONS!!!!!

> George Galloway is a c***. End of.

Gruesome George

I'm sorry you look at millions of Iraqis voting in two elections, and looked at the democratic advances in the Kurdish areas during the years of the no-fly-zone protection, and conclude that for "historic" and "religious" reasons they lack a "concept of democratic government" and thus should be doomed to Baath Party hell and genocide for another 50 years. It seems to me that before democracy was installed in Germany and Japan, one could've said the same things about them, if one had racist notions about Germans or Japanese.

I have no idea what sort of democracy will evolve out of the current situation. That's up to Iraqis. What I do know is that the sanctions and oil-for-food program was a failure full of corruption, deception, and abuse...as the Galloway investigations help illustrate. That shit could not stand.

>This war is about oil and gas. Nothing more, nothing less.

In yesterday's Telegraph:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/10/27/uoil.xml&sSheet=/portal/2005/10/27/ixportaltop.html

"Preferential treatment was given to companies from France, Russia and China, the report says, all permanent members of the Security Council, who were more favorable to lifting the 1990 sanctions than the America and Britain.

"The independent inquiry committee, which began its work in 2004, said in an earlier report that the program became deeply corrupted as Saddam arranged for surcharges and kickbacks while an overwhelmed UN headquarters failed to exert administrative control over the program."

There you have it. These security council members opposed liberating Iraq because they were too caught up in the corruption. There's your "blood for oil."

> Before you quote the Times I really think that you should take a moment
> and think who owns that newspaper.

Typical. I fail to see how the ownership of that paper has anything to do with them reporting this story, which was also reported by all the other papers.

Similarly, everyone from the Guardian to the BBC on down is reporting today on the independant United Nations inquiry which, in parellel, arrived on their own at the same conclusions as the previous day's Senate inquiry, making me laugh all the more at the messages I see that continue to defend the most indefensible piece of scum in the British parliament, a whore for a fascist regime.

Let's just call a spade a spade: Galloway's a traitor to Britain, a traitor to the civilized world, and a shill for the worst dictators on this planet, end of story.

Shame on everyone who voted for him, who celebrated him, who treated him as a hero. Shame on the left-wing media for mindlessly allowing themselves to become his megaphone, and for such dolts as Jane Fonda and the anti-war movement in America for wanting him to tour America.

It's time for the European left and the American left to take sides in the war on Islamic-fascism, and to make clear that the side they are taking is the side against Islamic-fascism. I don't know why this is hard for them. Unequivocally taking the side of civilization against Islamic-fascism and terrorism - an enemy that stands for everything that any decent person despsises - is one of the no-brainer's of all time.

Doesn't mean one has to support all the tactics, policies, or leaders in the war. But people should not be left wondering which side someone is on. If you don't like what the re-elected Blair, the re-elected Bush, and the re-elected Howard are doing, you must demonstrate that your alternative policies and leaders are deadly serious about the war, and are committed to ferociously fighting and winning it. Anything less (such as making a hero out of George Galloway) means a person is simply too morally confused (or worse) for positions of power.

The United Nations inquiry independantly came to the same conclusion yesterday. Wake up.

you missed my point

> and the other east mids MP who dropped the staff in parliament (cant think
> of his name, the Beast of Bolsover they called him!)There are plenty of
> good leftie MP's, not just Galloway. I remember one time Coventry MP Dave
> Nellist being slated for not taking his pay rise and giving it to the
> Miners fund. Well done that man.
> As the other post says about Galloway.... show us the proof or go away.
> The Goat

My point wasn't actually to "prove" anything to you, since it's been obvious for years that Galloway was a shill for Saddam, and it's obvious people like you have no interest in truth. He spent Christmases with Tariq Aziz, you f***ing fool.

No, my point was simply to comment on how stupid Morrissey-Solo's lefties are. They call me a "fascist," but then it's they who celebrate a real supporter of fascists. The one politician they celebrated is a flat-out evil thug. A member of your parliament who's a paid propagandist for a genocidal, fascist regime, and now that Saddam in awaiting trial, traveled this summer to Syria to tell the Syrian people they should be thankful to have a dictator like Assad.

For years I've told lefty idiots on this board that it should be possible to oppose Bush and Blair without getting into bed with supporters of the enemy. Hillary Clinton manages to do it. Charles Schumer manages to do it. Joe Biden manages to do it. Lots of people manage to do it.

You're in bed with the enemies of both your country and the Iraqis people. That's on you. I think it's because you're just supremely ignorant and nothing worse than that. But still, there it is.

George Galloway slithered over to America recently to meet with Cindy Sheehan and tell her how sad he is for troops killed in the war. Then he goes elsewhere to root the "insurgancy" on, and the Syrian government on, and to celebrate the terrorist operations in Iraq that are designed to ethnically cleanse the Shia, to thwart democratic elections, and to kill as many Americans and British as possible.

In other words, he wants to come to America and say he is sad about the parents who's children have died in Iraq, and then he goes elsewhere to say he supports those who killed those children of those parents and wants them to kill more of them. It doesn't get much lower than that.

You could not find a more digusting person in British politics than him, and yet you love him and refer to him as "good."

Make no mistake: I hate you.

Back
Top Bottom