Gene on Tour

M

Mike Mozfan

For anyone who cares: Gene is on tour in the USA. They stop here in Phoenix Saturday Sept. 7 at Nita's Hideaway in Tempe at 8pm with Run Run Run (featuring Phil Cunningham from New Order and Marion). Tickets are available thru Ticketweb for most shows (if not at the venue) and here they are $10 plus about $2 or so in charges. Saw Moby last week at Mesa Amph, INCREDIBLE show with only about 1000 people there in the 100 degree plus heat, but it was worth it. Saw the first Moz show here at the Celebrity and it was excellent (see my review if it's still in "main") especially for it being the first show on the tour. The three new songs and the opening and closing selections made it all great. Cheers and I am going to bed. 'Nite all!
Mozfan

p.s. it would be nice to hear from my other friends here, I have been going thru a lot of stuff lately and could use the contact, even if it's evil. Thanks.

> For anyone who cares: Gene is on tour in the USA. They stop here in
> Phoenix Saturday Sept. 7 at Nita's Hideaway in Tempe at 8pm with Run Run
> Run (featuring Phil Cunningham from New Order and Marion). Tickets are
> available thru Ticketweb for most shows (if not at the venue) and here
> they are $10 plus about $2 or so in charges. Saw Moby last week at Mesa
> Amph, INCREDIBLE show with only about 1000 people there in the 100 degree
> plus heat, but it was worth it. Saw the first Moz show here at the
> Celebrity and it was excellent (see my review if it's still in
> "main") especially for it being the first show on the tour. The
> three new songs and the opening and closing selections made it all great.
> Cheers and I am going to bed. 'Nite all!
> Mozfan

sad little puppy, oh f*** off

> p.s. it would be nice to hear from my other friends here, I have been
> going thru a lot of stuff lately and could use the contact, even if it's
> evil. Thanks.

Re: Correction: Morrissey is on Tour

> For anyone who cares

We care about Morrissey!

Re: Correction: Morrissey is on Tour

> We care about Morrissey!

Well there are a few Gene fans who come here so for all YOU sad puppies YOU can all f*** OFF!

> For anyone who cares: Gene is on tour in the USA. They stop here in
> Phoenix Saturday Sept. 7 at Nita's Hideaway in Tempe at 8pm with Run Run
> Run (featuring Phil Cunningham from New Order and Marion). Tickets are
> available thru Ticketweb for most shows (if not at the venue) and here
> they are $10 plus about $2 or so in charges. Saw Moby last week at Mesa
> Amph, INCREDIBLE show with only about 1000 people there in the 100 degree
> plus heat, but it was worth it. Saw the first Moz show here at the
> Celebrity and it was excellent (see my review if it's still in
> "main") especially for it being the first show on the tour. The
> three new songs and the opening and closing selections made it all great.
> Cheers and I am going to bed. 'Nite all!
> Mozfan

> p.s. it would be nice to hear from my other friends here, I have been
> going thru a lot of stuff lately and could use the contact, even if it's
> evil. Thanks.

Hey Mike.

Wish I could see Gene because I haven't seen them live before... BUT... I'll be in Vegas this weekend for the Morrissey shows at the Mandalay Bay (HOB) and I'm sure there are many others in Phoenix that wanted to see Gene but we'll be in Vegas. I also (kinda) wanted to see Moby at the Mesa Amp, but I was in Seattle that Thursday night for Morrissey as well.

I was in Santa Fe this past Saturday and Morrissey did mention Moby. He asked who was the last band to play that Santa Fe venue and someone shouted Moby! Morrissey said MOBY!?! I don't remember the exact comments about Moby, but he didn't like him much. I liked Moby in the early nineties, but don't really care about him now. The only similarity between Morrissey and Moby is they're both vegetarians and can't imagine anything else.

Wishing I was in El Paso tonight!!!

Az Moz Fan

Search out the Gene websites and you may get lucky as far as finding a vinue appearance that will match your schedule. To be honest, I wish I could go to Vegas with you to see Moz again, oh well, seeing Gene is a hoot 'cause it will probably be a once-in-5-year-event for Phoenix. I plan to take a camera so when I get the pix to the Geneuk website, you will be able to check it out. If you are in Phoenix (I live in Scottsdale but am not a typical Scottsdalian!) you should e-mail me and we can hang if you wish, since there really aren't a lot of us down here (it's NOT L.A. you know!) I have about 100 Moz boots among other stellar artists!

Mike
[email protected]

Who gives a shit about you?? no one. Why are you giving this guy advice ass clown?? You're the last person to be giving anyone advice. You're a suicidal crazy f*** who needs to check themself into the insane asylum right away before you hurt yourself you dumb f***. people here don't like you,get it?? Yet you continue to come here,why?? for humiliation?? You f***in jackoff.

Back
Top Bottom