Funny PM from "BrumieBoy"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
I guess you need to learn how to spell then...
2rmpac4.png

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
I will add it to the list of Sharon's infractions and arrange a suitable sanction.
Clearly, she will not win employee of the month for July.

Try again.

your post tastes of fail.jpg

Make sure you shave and powder, boy. i like by punks clean, kinna o.c.d about bitches. You got any cuties i need to knowz about?

regards

BubbaBoy

bubba cell mate.jpg

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
I will add it to the list of Sharon's infractions and arrange a suitable sanction.
Clearly, she will not win employee of the month for July.

Try again.

View attachment 13927

Make sure you shave and powder, boy. i like by punks clean, kinna o.c.d about bitches. You got any cuties i need to knowz about?

regards

BubbaBoy

View attachment 13928

So...you're insinuating that you're a homosexual and want to rape me good and proper like you yourself experienced in prison? :confused:

Thank you for the reply. I'm surprised you could fit in the time to respond to little 'ole me between your ritual viewings of 'Grey's Anatomy' & picketing of Chick-fil-A...

So...you're insinuating that you're a homosexual and want to rape me good and proper like you yourself experienced in prison? :confused:

Thank you for the reply. I'm surprised you could fit in the time to respond to little 'ole me between your ritual viewings of 'Grey's Anatomy' & picketing of Chick-fil-A...

Rape's only rape if you don't want it to happen:straightface:......what's with this 'homosexual' jive? Ain't ya had a 'teachable moment' yet from Moz? Remember, he stole it all from Gore:

“There is no such thing as a homosexual or a heterosexual person. There are only homo -- or heterosexual acts. Most people are a mixture of impulses if not practices.”

how much actual 'i.r.l' sex you had dude? I'm over 3000 notches on the bedpost now, but i'm 51 and most of that was 'back in the day' . you wanna role-play gay, i'll ride ya good. love frat boys'n'twinks......but u gotta give in to that fantasy and take it to the max......you still in FLA? i got friends there. always askin me 2 visit...might just do that..might just do that soon...we could meet up. 'Holly came from Miami, FLA, hitchhiked her way across the USA'

You want me to take you for a walk on the wilde side/pop your man-cherry, no problemo. But you better get that ass ready cuz I ain't called Jumbo for nothin!

lbj.jpg

Johnson’s rages, his ruthlessness, his lies, his bribes, his insecurities, his wheedling, his groveling, his bluster, his sycophancy, his charm, his kindness, his streak of compassion, his friends, his enemies, his girlfriends, his gofers and bagmen, his table manners, his drinking habits, even his nickname for his penis: not Johnson, but Jumbo.

Maybe you got some kinda 'confusion' thing goin on about man-on-man. I'm flexible. Top dog or total bitch. Depends on who's butt nekkid before me. I got profiles you can lookit at an get all hot if u want.:horny:

deliverance.jpg

this is makin me hot, gonna head off over to X-Tube and check what Hoovermouth been doing. He was a pupil of mine. I can train you boy, but ya gotta be willing to submit if you wanna have your prostate milked by Jumbo. :horny:

I repeat: My avatar's Gore, but I'm more than Gore. Much, much more. Don't EVVA! diss me again. Don't troll me on the main or the forums. Just keep that fc-uk out of my sight or I'll ride you and you'll be cross-legged and limping for a week. did you think I was a femme? lol!

hey, I know it's not much of a life there in BK, but at least you get to fantasise about dudes like me, Becks, Rooney and Clooney.....and you even got to crash this photo with becks. lol! hey, tutti frutti!

becks fruit bk.jpg

you wanna slurp on my man-jam-milkshakes? I got lots of cream for you, boy. U just gotta learn how to milk it....and let go of that gag reflex. :)

chant d'amour gun.jpg

http://www.marksimpson.com/blog/2012/04/04/metrosexual-smoothie/

http://www.justdetention.org/

regards.

ps: got lotz of frendz here. they tolds me u wuz bak..........lolZ!

Rape's only rape if you don't want it to happen:straightface:......what's with this 'homosexual' jive? Ain't ya had a 'teachable moment' yet from Moz? Remember, he stole it all from Gore:

“There is no such thing as a homosexual or a heterosexual person. There are only homo -- or heterosexual acts. Most people are a mixture of impulses if not practices.”

how much actual 'i.r.l' sex you had dude? I'm over 3000 notches on the bedpost now, but i'm 51 and most of that was 'back in the day' . you wanna role-play gay, i'll ride ya good. love frat boys'n'twinks......but u gotta give in to that fantasy and take it to the max......you still in FLA? i got friends there. always askin me 2 visit...might just do that..might just do that soon...we could meet up. 'Holly came from Miami, FLA, hitchhiked her way across the USA'

You want me to take you for a walk on the wilde side/pop your man-cherry, no problemo. But you better get that ass ready cuz I ain't called Jumbo for nothin!

View attachment 13935

Johnson’s rages, his ruthlessness, his lies, his bribes, his insecurities, his wheedling, his groveling, his bluster, his sycophancy, his charm, his kindness, his streak of compassion, his friends, his enemies, his girlfriends, his gofers and bagmen, his table manners, his drinking habits, even his nickname for his penis: not Johnson, but Jumbo.

Maybe you got some kinda 'confusion' thing goin on about man-on-man. I'm flexible. Top dog or total bitch. Depends on who's butt nekkid before me. I got profiles you can lookit at an get all hot if u want.:horny:

View attachment 13936

this is makin me hot, gonna head off over to X-Tube and check what Hoovermouth been doing. He was a pupil of mine. I can train you boy, but ya gotta be willing to submit if you wanna have your prostate milked by Jumbo. :horny:

I repeat: My avatar's Gore, but I'm more than Gore. Much, much more. Don't EVVA! diss me again. Don't troll me on the main or the forums. Just keep that fc-uk out of my sight or I'll ride you and you'll be cross-legged and limping for a week. did you think I was a femme? lol!

hey, I know it's not much of a life there in BK, but at least you get to fantasise about dudes like me, Becks, Rooney and Clooney.....and you even got to crash this photo with becks. lol! hey, tutti frutti!

View attachment 13937

you wanna slurp on my man-jam-milkshakes? I got lots of cream for you, boy. U just gotta learn how to milk it....and let go of that gag reflex. :)

View attachment 13938

http://www.marksimpson.com/blog/2012/04/04/metrosexual-smoothie/

http://www.justdetention.org/

regards.

ps: got lotz of frendz here. they tolds me u wuz bak..........lolZ!

The only person allowed near viva's butthole is me, you c***. Get that straight or I'll cut you up proper, you slag.

Al Gore said that? Golly!

Re: Your comment / reference to 'BrummieBoy'.

We acknowledge receipt of your recent communications referencing 'BrummieBoy' on this thread/forum. The project team have now moved to another site on the World-Wide-Web. A detailed response to your enquiry is not possible at this stage.

If and when the Project Team re-visit this site, your communication will be reviewed for action and, if merited, a response will be provided. Please respect other visitors to this thread and avoid cluttering it with further 'off-topic' responses.

Thank you for your interest in our project.

regards

'The 'BrummieBoy' Project Team.

To the person who left me reputation - No sir, The Rockford Files is awesome. Especially that Mike Post theme...

To the person who left me reputation - No sir, The Rockford Files is awesome. Especially that Mike Post theme...

There was a Mike Post theme music album back in the early 80s, I got it as a birthday present with Weird Al in 3-D when I was about 6 or 7. It had the Rockford Files theme.

There was a Mike Post theme music album back in the early 80s, I got it as a birthday present with Weird Al in 3-D when I was about 6 or 7. It had the Rockford Files theme.

Was the Magnum P.I. theme on there? I like to sing it in my head while going fast...

Viva Hate is trying to start a flame war with me

the poor man's Skylarker has left me shitty reputation and apparently called me out in some thread in the General Morrissey forum.

This is going to suck if I have to go to war with him because I actually think highly of his gf who posts here and I'll have to embarass him in front of her

holler at your boy, Skylarker. Friends don't let friends write checks with their mouth that their ass can't cash

the poor man's Skylarker has left me shitty reputation and apparently called me out in some thread in the General Morrissey forum.

This is going to suck if I have to go to war with him because I actually think highly of his gf who posts here and I'll have to embarass him in front of her

holler at your boy, Skylarker. Friends don't let friends write checks with their mouth that their ass can't cash

Those are four of the dumbest sentences you've ever written...which is saying something. And I actually hesitate to call them 'sentences'...

I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that Viva doesn't give two f***s about you, much less starting a flame war with you. If he acknowledges your posts on here, it's in the same way that one would clean up a pile of shit that their dog leaves on the living room carpet...you can't ignore it; you've got to get rid of it when you see it, and then go about your day.

Those are four of the dumbest sentences you've ever written...which is saying something. And I actually hesitate to call them 'sentences'...

I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that Viva doesn't give two f***s about you, much less starting a flame war with you. If he acknowledges your posts on here, it's in the same way that one would clean up a pile of shit that their dog leaves on the living room carpet...you can't ignore it; you've got to get rid of it when you see it, and then go about your day.

Missing the humor in my remarks again, I see. Believe me, I have a long way to go before anything I post is as dumb as the stuff you come up with. Which life crisis are you going to amuse us with this week? Maybe I'll just stroll over to your Facebook page if I get tired of waiting

How cute; the ambiguously retarded duo wants to have a throw-down with me on So-low. This should be entertaining. Why don't you just get yourself a He-Man avatar to go along with your lackey's

Missing the humor in my remarks again, I see. Believe me, I have a long way to go before anything I post is as dumb as the stuff you come up with. Which life crisis are you going to amuse us with this week? Maybe I'll just stroll over to your Facebook page if I get tired of waiting

Good luck. I'm behind seven proxies.

How cute; the ambiguously retarded duo wants to have a throw-down with me on So-low. This should be entertaining. Why don't you just get yourself a He-Man avatar to go along with your lackey's

Maybe. In the meantime...

Last edited by a moderator:

"Called you out"? "Holler at your boy"? :lbf:

You're a joke.

strange chick has more substance than you.

and what's wrong with the Geto Boys, btw? I'd be willing to bet serious money you've never heard a Geto Boys song in your life, and only figured out where my signature was from by doing a rudimentary Google search. Go run to youtube and do a search so you can familiarize yourself with some of their songs and try to prove me wrong. We all know what a big fat liar you are

not that I don't enjoy watching you make lame put-downs on my signature. It's not like you have anything else to go on, seeing as i'm not the one bringing my offline melodrama onto the internet for everyone to see

Back
Top Bottom