For those who reckon Morrissey supports Bush

M

mozrebel

The following is copied from the main page news item regarding comments Moz made during the Chicago gig:

• I have to do my duty to persuade you to help not reelect Bush

End of argument.

> The following is copied from the main page news item regarding comments
> Moz made during the Chicago gig:

> • I have to do my duty to persuade you to help not reelect Bush

> End of argument. Bottom line- The Kerry-Edwards Campaign could truly use your help. I have been a PROUD Democrat since I was 18 (voting age) and a different perspective via U.K. would help out TREMENDOUSLY. Think about it, this affects YOU as well.

Well, I'm Irish, so the effects felt here are mostly economic due to the large number of US multinationals based here. I wouldn't presume too know to much about either candidate. All I would say is vote for the man who has the interests of his people at heart, who'll tackle the social issues, healthcare, education, unemployment and welfare the best and whoever cares more about people than power and big business. One of the greatest rights we have is the right to vote and I would encourage everyone of voting age to use that privilege to the full. I'll compare it to my own country. Not a lot of people are happy with the present government for a number of reasons, but if a lot of those people don't vote out of apathy, there is a chance the government could be returned after the next election. The government with a Taoiseach (Prime Minister) who sees no problem in letting US military air craft refuel in Shannon Airport en route to Iraq, against the wishes of the public, and despite the fact we are a neutral country. And a government party, former members of which have been proven to be involved in bribery and corruption at very high levels.

So if your sitting on the fence just make a decision and vote
If you dislike both candidates just vote for the one you dislike the least.

Back
Top Bottom