Foo Fighters - Sonic Highways

Looks awesome. I preordered the iTunes version. Very excited for the documentary, especially to see the footage of Inner Ear with Ian MacKaye and Bad Brains, etc. Oh...and Steve Albini in Chicago.

Looks awesome. I preordered the iTunes version. Very excited for the documentary, especially to see the footage of Inner Ear with Ian MacKaye and Bad Brains, etc. Oh...and Steve Albini in Chicago.

Yes I'm looking forward to this. I'd love to hear Foo Blues!

I know it's kinda cool to hate on Dave Grohl since he's the "most likeable guy in rock" but I love him. Nirvana are one of my favorite groups ever, as well.

Because of Nirvana (and Dave, specifically actually) I learned about so many awesome hardcore/punk bands, which eventually brought me to the Smiths/Moz

marred - three of these songs are out now. What do you think?

Have you watched Sonic Highways (anyone??) I saw the first two episodes, which were the ones I was most excited for just because of the Naked Raygun connection (Chicago) and all of the Dischord stuff.

I haven’t listened to the full album yet, but after hearing tracks 1-4 from my iTunes preorder I can safely say: It’s just ok.

Back
Top Bottom