Flat Tyre - Why Morrissey canceled the "Kiss Me a Lot" appearance according to Alan Carr

In fairness, Moz is getting a hell of a lot of publicity out of all this. Watched Alan Carr show tonight and he mentioned Moz around 10 times, and brought him up to every guest. 'This Charming Man' played as Warwick Davis was introduced. Warwick started the interview by saying 'I feel like I am sitting in Morrissey's shadow'.
Such a pity Moz cancelled, he could have skipped the interview and sang 'Kiss me a lot'. Missed opportunity IMHO.

Oh, come on - as if ANYONE believes Daily Mirror gossip. Far more likely that Morrissey either met Alan Carr or watched a tape of one his shows and was so appalled and horrified by what he saw that he immediately withdrew. All this "stuck in Belfast" crap is BBC PR guff.

In fairness, Moz is getting a hell of a lot of publicity out of all this. Watched Alan Carr show tonight and he mentioned Moz around 10 times, and brought him up to every guest. 'This Charming Man' played as Warwick Davis was introduced. Warwick started the interview by saying 'I feel like I am sitting in Morrissey's shadow'.
Such a pity Moz cancelled, he could have skipped the interview and sang 'Kiss me a lot'. Missed opportunity IMHO.

He should have had him coming out to Little Man, What Now?

Oh, come on - as if ANYONE believes Daily Mirror gossip. Far more likely that Morrissey either met Alan Carr or watched a tape of one his shows and was so appalled and horrified by what he saw that he immediately withdrew. All this "stuck in Belfast" crap is BBC PR guff.

I believe Morrissey had already met Alan Carr, so I don't think its that he suddenly realised that he was dealing with a queer and needed to call the whole thing off.

On the other hand, what sort of delay does a flat tyre normally cause?

I believe Morrissey had already met Alan Carr, so I don't think its that he suddenly realised that he was dealing with a queer and needed to call the whole thing off.

On the other hand, what sort of delay does a flat tyre normally cause?

He could have just sang the song and not done the interview if he wanted to avoid the inevitable personal questions.

What's a "tyre'?

A reliable Brit Stalker contact I have told me he flies first class British Airways from San Diego to London non-stop, not LAX to London, to throw off all the "paparazzi" and then off to places like Struddleburger, Denmark to bleed the Euros for a second leg (no USA interest, except for in CA & the Northeast) so the dream house in Beverly Hills him and Nancy are buying can get out of escrow.

Last edited:
What's a "tyre'?

A reliable Brit Stalker contact I have told me he flies first class British Airways from San Diego to London non-stop, not LAX to London, to throw off all the "paparazzi" and then off to places like Struddleburger, Denmark to bleed the Euros for a second leg (no USA interest, except for in CA & the Northeast) so the dream house in Beverly Hills him and Nancy are buying can get out of escrow.

Oh well i suppose a lot of us had imaginary friends once

What's a "tyre'?

Another fairytale. He doesn't have issues with paparazzi because he's C list at most.

Re: Flat Tyre - Why Morrissey canceled the Kiss Me a Lot appearance.

Morrissey is on record as saying he hated flying. I know not whether he still hates it. If he heard about the disaster of the crash of 4U 9525 and did not know the cause (as he wouldn't have on Tuesday) I would suspect that he would decide not to fly.

I don't know whether the 'flat tyre on the bus' is an untruth. If it's a case of Morrissey didn't want to fly I wouldn't think any the less of him for it and I hope he'd be allowed to tell the truth. I suppose if he did say he didn't want to fly he'd get a lot of flack from certain quarters.

That sounds somewhat likely, and the explanation makes a lot of sense if that was the case.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom