faoL(NO MOZ)

D

Domestos Salad

Sorry,what I meant was that if rainymoz knew Ken that well it would be fair to assume they would know me also and if they do it would be obvious to them who I am!Still keeping up?!Well maybe not that obvious but the fact I live in Dublin and have 2 kiddies and I am getting on in years is a clue.Ken would know anyway! So I guess that is what I meant by it would be obvious they would know me.Crumbs I am beginning to confuse myself now.Agree with you that there is too much bitching on the board.Sometimes deserved sometimes not,honestly I dont know how Julia hasnt had a flipping stroke by now with some of the stuff thts posted here about her,for instance.Not saying I dont agree with it but it can be a bit much sometimes!Poor old seriously flawed is another who gets a raw deal by times,its really not fair sometimes..

> Sorry,what I meant was that if rainymoz knew Ken that well it would be
> fair to assume they would know me also and if they do it would be obvious
> to them who I am!Still keeping up?!Well maybe not that obvious but the
> fact I live in Dublin and have 2 kiddies and I am getting on in years is a
> clue.Ken would know anyway! So I guess that is what I meant by it would be
> obvious they would know me.Crumbs I am beginning to confuse myself
> now.Agree with you that there is too much bitching on the board.Sometimes
> deserved sometimes not,honestly I dont know how Julia hasnt had a flipping
> stroke by now with some of the stuff thts posted here about her,for
> instance.Not saying I dont agree with it but it can be a bit much
> sometimes!Poor old seriously flawed is another who gets a raw deal by
> times,its really not fair sometimes..

i think this caracter who ever he might be had done this delebrately to confuse us and try and find out who people are in here ,his attack on ken was also to see if people liked him ,it's a sad desperate act,i don't mind people pissing about and having a laugh sometimes but to get personal about real people is just cruel.

> i think this caracter who ever he might be had done this delebrately to
> confuse us and try and find out who people are in here ,his attack on ken
> was also to see if people liked him ,it's a sad desperate act,i don't mind
> people pissing about and having a laugh sometimes but to get personal
> about real people is just cruel.
Yes,I agree to an extent but maybe this person has valid reason to say what they said.We cant all be universally liked unfortunately and that is why none of us on here use our real names for fear of bitching etc.Last time Ken was slagged off on here a totally innocent persons name was brought into which completely pissed me off and that is why this kind of thing is bad.It can cause real upset and harm to real people.Like you say and I agree it is better to keep these opinions to yourself and confront the person you have the issue with face to face.Does this make sense or am I rambling off on a tangent as usual?!

Back
Top Bottom