FAO your the one for me fatty! NOT!

• Thread starter Celtic Football Hooligan
  • Start date
C

Celtic Football Hooligan

You are indeed a prick of the highest order aren`t you? Only one of the guys was Scottish and what is your problem anyway you fcking arsehole? If they want to stand at the front that`s up to them! If you stand outside the venue for up to 8 hours you deserve to be on the barrier. As for the rest of the saddo`s who responded to you get a FCUKING life. I`ve been to nearly 50 Moz gigs and met some lovely people (the fat Scottish prick and the not fat scottish prick being 2 of them) and some complete cnuts, Angela from Morrissey tour being one of them. Hopefully I`ve not met any saddo on here who spends there day trawling through this rubbish to make inane posts. I`m only making this post because it was brought to my attention! Anyway get back to your sad little life and setting up moody hotmail accounts you WANKER. I await your response with gross indifference.

I happen to be 12! how old are you, i wated ages to get near the front and saved up up all my pocket money which is £3 a week! these fat ppl were so nasty to me when i asked to go in front because i couldnt see, am sure i wouldnt have spoiled there view!!

> Shut it! You catholic c***.

Your asking to be kneecaped arsehole....

> I happen to be 12! how old are you, i wated ages to get near the front and
> saved up up all my pocket money which is £3 a week! these fat ppl were so
> nasty to me when i asked to go in front because i couldnt see, am sure i
> wouldnt have spoiled there view!!

english people are never fat!

> I happen to be 12! how old are you, i wated ages to get near the front and
> saved up up all my pocket money which is £3 a week! these fat ppl were so
> nasty to me when i asked to go in front because i couldnt see, am sure i
> wouldnt have spoiled there view!!

Funny,but this post has an odd kind of familiarity to it.

Wasnt there a young girl called Bittersweet who used to write stuff like this,or is my imagination playing tricks with me again?

> Your asking to be kneecaped arsehole....
Am I? So if I don't like Catholics because they are generally the least "christian" people in the f***ing universe and spend all their time pretending to be irish then I want to be injured, interesting. Maybe when you've battered me you could rape me too or is it just your wives that you batter and rape after a skin full, you drunken Irish bums. By the way I think you meant "you're," you thick twat.

sorry, i felt i had a rite to reply, they did not come across as nice fans when they pushed myself and my 16yrold friend (both of us quite tiny)flying backwards when morrissey came over. one in front off me kept flinging my arm off his back when i had nothing else to grab onto.

> sorry, i felt i had a rite to reply, they did not come across as nice fans
> when they pushed myself and my 16yrold friend (both of us quite
> tiny)flying backwards when morrissey came over. one in front off me kept
> flinging my arm off his back when i had nothing else to grab onto.

While not wishing to get drawn into any slanging match...if you're talking about me and my friend

1. No one asked us if they could go in front of us. The answer would have been no though - we had been there from 8am.
2. Standing crushed against the barrier, its impossible to push anyone.
3. I removed one persons hand from my back, very early in the gig. The hand was pulling on my tshirt and i was getting half strangled at the time.

> Am I? So if I don't like Catholics because they are generally the least
> "christian" people in the f***ing universe and spend all their
> time pretending to be irish then I want to be injured, interesting. Maybe
> when you've battered me you could rape me too or is it just your wives
> that you batter and rape after a skin full, you drunken Irish bums. By the
> way I think you meant "you're," you thick twat.

You really are one oppressed person arent you? All Catholics spend there time wanting to be Irish like who? The Pope? Re the battering and raping I think you should maybe look towards your own COE or Presbyterian churches for that sort of behaviour. Anyway this tedious argument is beginning to bore me as are most of the people who post on here yourself included. Have a nice delusional life. And I`ll see you in heaven (or maybe not...)

Back
Top Bottom