EDINBURGH MORRISSEY NIGHT - 31st May!!

Springheeledjim84

..they say 'ee's mental..
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND....

THURSDAY 31ST MAY

A night of Morrissey/The Smiths (+ Kareoke)!!!

The Cameo Bar, 38 Home Street, Tollcross
EDINBURGH

By popular demand, a night of Morrissey and The Smiths' best tunes, plus the return of the Morrissey/The Smiths kareoke for those brave enough.

Get there at 8.30pm sharp to hear classic Mozzer 'pre-gig' tunes.

Cheers

JIM

aye I'm up for it (again) if I'm allowed out to play of course!

love

Grim

ere Jim, did I just see you on the number 19 bus? I've been seeing Morrisseys all day on them Madchester posters around town, and then one came onto the top deck of the bus we was on. I said to myself, if he gets off at X stop then it's bound to be him. And he did. Was it you??!

love

GU

ere Jim, did I just see you on the number 19 bus? I've been seeing Morrisseys all day on them Madchester posters around town, and then one came onto the top deck of the bus we was on. I said to myself, if he gets off at X stop then it's bound to be him. And he did. Was it you??!

love

GU

Aye that was me in all my hungover glory!! Never noticed you, normally keep my head down and MP3 loud to avoid the annoyance of the Number 19 chavs.

See you at the Cameo

JIM

I think I need some new specs cos I read this as "EUURGGHHH MORRISSEY NIGHT" :o

love

GU

have you guys considered doing a smiths night, on a bus? i think it could be a winner

have you guys considered doing a smiths night, on a bus? i think it could be a winner

there you go again with that mental paintbrush, cliff richard, the double deckers & a certain Smiths somg all flashed before me!

love

Grim
P.s. M23 if you see this ignore the advice in my last pm to you!

Well, how was it? Felt I let the side down by not going.

you wasn't the only missing person so don't worry to much. You did miss my rendition of Irish Blood, ya lucky pig!

I had a good chat with a couple from Leith, I saw them at Modest Mouse too, Johnny came out (with the rest of the band) not long after we'd left, Nick got pics, guitar pic (it's dif to the one you got, he doesn't have Marr on 'em anymore) & autographed items. Oh & some amazing info re him & Moz but I'm sworn under the official secrets act not to reveal owt! ;)

love

Grim

Back
Top Bottom