Duncan D Shammy is nice.

A

Andy E.I.

I feel low, I feel down a lot. I miss Andy Rourke and I cry. Andy thought i went to Peter Saville thing in Manchester but i wasn't there.

You're a good sport, Andy

> I feel low, I feel down a lot. I miss Andy Rourke and I cry. Andy thought
> i went to Peter Saville thing in Manchester but i wasn't there.

I know what you mean. I feel low sometimes, but I will not talk about it. To start would be to never end.

> I feel low, I feel down a lot. I miss Andy Rourke and I cry. Andy thought
> i went to Peter Saville thing in Manchester but i wasn't there.

Thank you for saying good things about me Andy EI. I hope you feel better now. I have answered your question "What is Skids".

pic142325.jpg

Re: Thanks I love that Andy Rourke photo Duncan!

Thank you for saying good things about me Andy EI. I hope you feel better
now. I have answered your question "What is Skids".
Thanks for telling me about The Skids and 'Mind Your Languge'.
I now know that Yankie Dollor was a song by The Skids? I have heard of the second band Big Country? as they went on NME when The Smiths didn't? I remember about Stuart too. Very sad.
I love that Andy Rourke photo. I have got the book it comes out of too! The Smiths and Beyond the photographer is very good and he worked for NME!
It is such a beautiful picture of Andy Rourke in Tatton Park?
Reminds me when I went to the book signing of the book it comes out of. A happy night for me.
I love my Grandma Ellen. I love Andy Rourke too. My Grandad David was a lovely man. He will be in heaven now. My Mum's parents my Grandma and Grandad are lovely. but Grandad is in heaven now. I love cats. I had a cat called Smudge once who I loved soo much but he was run over andthe road sweeper took his body so we couldn't bury him. Smudge was a black and white cat.

Back
Top Bottom